Chapter 63

| ariana |

I felt my nose being tickled by Justin's finger on my nose. I groan, and shake my head. "I'm not getting up. I'm too tired." Justin chuckles, and pulls me closer. I snuggle in his neck, and Justin kisses my forehead. "I just want to, and need to get lost into your beautiful eyes." I blush, and smile wide.

I sit up, and open my eyes. I yawn, and Justin smiles. "There's that beautiful face." I shake my head, and get off the bed. Justin grabs my waist, and pulls me back on the bed. I squeal, and Justin kisses my lips softly. I wrap my arm around his neck, playing with the back of his hair. His phone rings, and he grabs it. "Speaking of the devil." Justin shows me his phone, and I see Scooter calling. Justin gets up, and answers the phone. I get off the bed, and go upstairs, and head into the kitchen.

I grab two bowls, and pour cereal. I pour milk, and add strawberries into the bowl. I grab two spoons, and grab the two bowls, and head into the kitchen. Justin comes upstairs, and sets his eyes on me. I look down, and smile. "Cereal for you, and cereal for me." Justin grabs the bowl, and grabs my hand, and leads us to the couch. I sit next to him, and put my legs on his. Justin turns on the tv, and Nickelodeon was on. I smile wide, and think back then how I was on there. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Just miss being on there with my good friends." Justin grabs my chin, and pulls my face to his. "It's okay to be sad, Ariana. I know exactly how you feel." I get a hold of his cheek with my palm, and trace my thumb over his bottom lip. I smile, and eat my cereal. "Wanna go do something fun?"

"Like?"

"Let's go out into the world, and walk around LA." I smile, and set my cereal on the table in front of us. I change into my shirt that I changed out in last night, and brush my hair. I slip on my black heels, and go back upstairs, and see that Justin is already ready. "Ready, beautiful?"

I nod, and smile. We head out, and walk down the streets. I feel Justin's fingers brush against mine. I look at him, and smile wide. I lock my fingers with his. "You look beautiful today." Justin mumbles under his breath. "You look handsome." I say while smiling.

"What if you're fans spot you in LA, and I lose contact with you?" Justin looks at me. "Just hold onto me, or just keep close to me. Trust me, I won't lose you, and you won't lose me." I smile, and we were in the streets of LA. I look around, and smile wide. "Justin Bieber!!!!!" A group of girls say, but in a screaming way. They run toward us, and go even closer to Justin. "I love you so much!" One girl said with a wide smile. "Aw, don't cry." Justin cups her cheeks, and the girl covers her mouth, and sobs loud. I smiel wide, and one girl talks to me. "You must be?"

"Oh, I'm his girlfriend." She smiles wide, and takes out her phone. She takes a selfie with me, and I do the duck lips. "It's nice to meet you." She says with a big smile. The group of girls walk off screaming, and how lucky they are. I look back, and smile wide. "They were so nice." Justin smiles, and wraps an arm around my shoulder while we stand side by side, and continue walking down the streets. I see cameras flashing at us, and furrow my eyebrows. "Papparazzi." Justin says under his breath. I wrap my arms around his waist, and look down from the flashing cameras. "Is this your new girl, Justin?" One of em' says . "Who is she?"

"Justin look this way!" Justin pulls me closer, and kisses my forehead. I look down and smile wide. We both enter a store, and the person who owns the place locks the doors. "We're trapped in here until they leave," Justin looks at me, and hold my hands. "Ari, baby, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have brought you out in the first place." I make him look at me by pulling his face to me, and him looking in his eyes. "Justin, It's okay. There's no need to be saying sorry." I kiss his lips for a long time, and hear cameras being clicked by taking pictures.