Chapter 5

• Natalie's POV •

We are almost close to New York,Can't wait!

"Hey." Justin said,hugging me as he got finished getting ready.

I hugged back and felt butterflies,I wish I could freak out but then Justin will think I am a creep,oh well.

"Can't wait until we get off the tour bus." I said,giggling.

"Tell me about it,I usually love going touring but every once in awhile,I just sometimes I could just like take..a uh,uh a break." Justin said,holding my hand,looking into my eyes.

"That is amazing that you love touring,only for your beliebers,that's just very sweet of you." I said,trying not to freak,well c'mon I just couldn't hold it in,I giggled. I AM HOLDING JUSTIN'S HAND!!(;

"Natalie,there you are!" Chaz said in a girl voice,as I laughed loud.

"Uh,Chaz,that is not how I speak,but you speak like this," I cleared my throat and spoke at my man voice. "Yo,was up Justin,lets go buy something." I said,laughing,putting my face in Justin's neck.

"Geeza-wheez,Natalie,very funny!" Chaz said,laughing. Sitting across me and Justin.

"I'll be right back." Justin said,getting up. Kissed my left cheek.

• Natalie and Chaz talking •

"So,Natalie,I see you like Justin." Chaz said,snickering.

I roll my eyes. "Yes,but not like how his beliebers like him,it's just more than that." I said,picking at my pinky.

"Ya know,he likes you back." Chaz said,getting up when Justin was walking in.

I widened my eyes,I couldn't believe it. JUSTIN BIEBER L-LIKES ME!!!!!!

"Nataaaalie." Justin said,waving his hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh-my bad,sorry." I said,laughing.

• Justin's POV •

I just couldn't believe that Natalie likes me,I heard it when I was walking out. I smiled while looking down.

"Natalie?" I questioned,looking into her eyes.

"Yeah,Justin?" Natalie smiled,looking right into my eyes.

I leaned in,she closed her eyes. Then,the bus honked cause we were here. I pulled away. Quickly.

"Alla-board!" Ryan yelled,stepping out first.

"Dude,we are not in a train." I said,getting my stuff,and getting Natalie's IPhone. Don't tell her I took it,shhh.

"Dad! Where's my phone!?" Natalie yelled,panicking. I stepped out of the bus,laughing hard.

Natalie came off and she looked mad. I looked at her and held out her phone,in front of her face. Natalie snatched out of my hands,smiling.

She then took my hat,I ran after her and I picked her up,spinning her around. I kissed her cheek again.

"Justin! Quit,save it for the bedroom bro!" Za said.

"You think wrong!" I said,walking back over with Natalie.

• At the dance studio •

We were practicing before my show ..tomorrow anyways. I really want to perform my new hit song 'All That Matters' #1!!

Then,it came on. I started dancing and my back-up girls,surround me,touching my arm,my chest. Then we danced and I got tired. I saw Natalie walked in with her dad. I got all blushy.

Then,thank god the song finished,cause I was a little to perform in front of her. We all took breaks and everything. I walked over to Natalie and Scooter.

"Good job!" Natalie said,high- fiving me. I hugged her with my sweaty body,then she laughed.

I did a bro handshake to Scooter.

"Alright,you're doing good ..now we need one more dancer to fill in for the girl who quit." Scooter said.

"Ha-how about ..Natalie?" I said,looking over at her,she just mouthed 'no'

"Natalie,fill in for one of my back-up girl dancers. Please?" I said,holding her hands,on the corner of my eye I saw Scooter giving me a death glare.

"I-well,what should I saw dad?" Natalie looked over at him.

"Your choice,sweetie." Scooter said,half smiling.

"I-well-maybe-no-wait FINE YES!" Natalie shouted,happily. I picked her up,spinning her around.

"Well,you can go get changed. And we still be here." I said,as Natalie walked in the changing room.

• twenty minutes later •

We were dancing to 'All That Matters' and Natalie kept getting confused on one part.

"Alright,we'll take a break,I'll help Natalie get the moves right." I said,everybody walked out of the room,leaving me only with Natalie.

"Ok." I said,I clapped my hands,then I started smiling,

"So..I'll teach you how to do it ." I said,starting to grab her hand,cause I have to twist her in a circle,and kiss her cheek,then Natalie has to touch my body like the rest of the girls did.

The song came on and I grabbed Natalie's left hand,and spin her around,then I kiss her cheek,as she blushes.

Then,she got nervous at the last part. I grabbed her hand and put it on my heart,that's where she is,in my heart.

"Okay,so you'll just touch my heart while the rest touch my chest or something." I said.

• Going home •

All of us were leaving and I was walking out with Natalie ..paparazzi swarmed around us,as I held her hand.

Then I open my passenger seat for Natalie to get in. I ran toward the driver seat and I turned on my car and left.