Chapter 21

(Ariana)

Me and Justin stayed up all night skyping, I woke up by Justin kneeling his head back while we are still skyping, I laughed as he twitched alittle bit, I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of him sleeping, I edited it and posted to instagram.

Someones sleepy @JustinBieber

I put down my phone and rubbed my face lightly. I took off my make-up, let my hair down when it wasa pony tail. Justin woke up sleepy as I laughed loudly.

"Did we fall asleep?" I nodded as I giggled as I saw a smile appear on his face.

"I'm so tired, but I just love seeing you sleep though, its cute." Justin chuckled as he looked around and got on his phone, taking a picture.

Someones happy @ArianaGrande

I saw the post on instagram and pouted at the picture, he chuckled as I shrugged off my pout. I grabbed my white blanket and wrapped around in it.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked as I ate a strawberry. I grabbed another one and dipped it in sugar, ate it and smiled.

"Eating a strawberry." I smiled.

"You look like a chipmunk right now." I giggled, trying not to make the strawberries pop out.

-

I woke up and I guess Justin hung up first but oh well. I only have two days left in Boca, awh man, I'm gonna miss this sweet Boca. Frankie barged into the room, I looked his way.

"Ariana guess what?!" I got on my knees.

"What?"

"Come downstairs." I followed Frankie and we finally reached the bottom of the steps, I saw a big flowers and I covered my mouth. I picked up the card and it said

I love you

justin xo

I smiled to myself and brought out my phone, snapping a picture of the flowers. Posting it to instagram.

I love you too

I closed my phone and took the flowers upstairs near my window. I sighed happily and got on my phone, onto twitter.

@ArianaGrande- #BreakFreeTomorrow who's excited?

I decided to answer some people.

(Justin)

I finally made it back to LA, I was resting in the living room, with a couple of friends, I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and I saw a girl, about my age.

"Can I help you?"

"You don't remember me? I'm Audrey." everything came flooding back, Audrey was my friend, I had this huge crush on her but then I don't anymore.

____________________

Uh oh, here comes drama!
Anyway, who's excited for Break Free ft. Zedd, ITS GONNA SLAY THE CHARTS, AND NOW NICKI, JESSIE J AND ARIANA ARE COLLABING NFAHNDWTJJBCD

Enjoy this chapter loves xo