A Thank You

• Dedicated to To All of You

9/6/2016 Update: this is very old but still applies. Thank you all, new and old readers :)

A Thank You

Hello, sadly, this isn't a chapter. It's me thanking everyone who has ever read even just a chapter of Property of a Gordon. I'm so grateful for every one of you, and I can never express that enough.

I originally wrote ten random chapters of Property of a Gordon for a supernatural contest. Someone then read them and wanted me to continue the story, starting from the beginning because the original ten chapter were in the middle of the story. So I did so, deciding the story wouldn't be a representation of those ten chapters, and I didn't expect much feedback.

Yet, here we are today and Property of a Gordon had reached over 23,000 reads, nearly 1,000 votes, and is #54 on the Random category along with being #111 on the Werewolf category. It may not seem like a lot to you guys, but this is truly a huge accomplishment for me.

Without all of you, I may not have continued to write this story. I realize people say "Don't write the story for fans, write the story for yourself." But how can you write a story without motivation and inspiration? That's exactly what you guys give me every time you read the chapter, vote for the chapter, add the story to your reading list, and leave me lovely comments that make my day.

I know half of you probably won't read this when you realize it isn't an actual chapter, but I'm okay with that. This is a thank you for every single one of you who has read this story. So, thank you, thank you so much.

I would like to thank particular people. I wish I could thank everyone individually, but that's too many for me. I'll try thanking as many as I can. Keep in mind that this is in no particular order and is not everyone:

Asylum-of-the-dead Once a frickin dirty mind, always a dirty mind. Thank you for your blunt, absurd comments that make my day.

Shadow_Dream I believe you've only recently started reading the story, but I appreciate you. Your comment made my day and I cannot say thank you enough for it.

Untana I'm still laughing at your comment. Thank you too for making my day. I had a very long discussion with my imagination yesterday evening.

MelanieSage Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my message board. Your votes do encourage me to update faster, although I'll probably never update fast enough for a binge reader such as yourself, haha.

Catsar10 Thank you for the beautiful comments. I'm still jealous of your shelter werewolf.

Snapdr8gon Thank you for your multiple comments. I love hearing that my story isn't typical, although I'm sure anyone who writes does.

RavenClawhorn Of course I have to thank you puppy! You not only helped me out but also became a great friend.

MckenzieHarris4, sinnamonk, AqsarniqNeovean, my_lil_cactus, music_lov3r101 Thank you for replying to me. A lot of people don't so it truly means a lot to find those who do.

GuiterKitty, CherylTan1, RobertMckusick, AngelaWicks, belladelrio, Izobella21, Mustang08, SydneySchilpp, kimberly1112, xbang_bangx, dee-85, redwolvs, NalleKarhu You guys have voted for every single chapter or nearly all of them. I'm not thanking you for the votes but for the constant reminder that you are all still reading this story it provides. So thank you, and thank you to anyone else who's done the same as them.

the silent readers You guys may not tell me you're there, but I am still grateful for each and every one of you.

The above is all based off of any activity that the story has had in the last month. So if you fit in one of those categories, tell me and I'll gladly add you.

This part I have to do from memory. Just a warning, I'm horrible at memorizing things. But this thank you is for the people who were there with me from Chapter One of this story and are still here reading it today. There's not that many, at least that I can remember, but I'm still just as grateful. So thank you to these people. Without them, I would have never gotten past the first few chapters:

HHAAGER74

judeleanorigby

jessi98307

Little-Doe-Kisses

Alexandria995

That's everyone that I can remember. Of course, I'll go back and add on to this later on. Hopefully, I've gotten everyone. Once again, thank you so much, even if I didn't or wasn't able to mention you.

Just a final note because I know you were all expecting a chapter. The next chapter should be up soon seeing as school finally ended and summer's here for me.