Epilogue

11 years later:

"Mommy?" My daughter asked me.

"Yes?" I replied. Her father walked in and kissed my forehead. Today is our anniversary. We got married on the same day I bought my shoes, and I wore them on our wedding day. They're on the wall, hung by our family picture. I haven't worn them since.

"I love you." Ali gave me a hug. Her long blonde hair and brown eyes matched her father's.

"I love you too." I hugged her back. Riker came and attacked us with kisses from behind.

"I love both of you." He laughed.

"I know you do." I kissed his nose. As I looked around, my eyes caught on my shoes. I thought of Rydel, who's baby was a boy. His name is Ryder. He and Ali are good friends, but they aren't total bestfriends.

Ross finally got a girlfriend a couple years ago. She was one of his co starts on a movie, her name is Maia. She's super pretty and nice, they got married a few months ago.

Rocky and Carly got married three weeks before Riker and I. Azlyn lived with them until seven or so years ago when she moved in with another family, I didn't know to much about that

Jake and Skye got married as soon as it was legal. They are by far the cutest couple I know.

Jules has a boyfriend, they aren't married. I think he's going to ask her, but I'm not sure. His name is Caleb and may I say he is pretty.

Jace had some girlfriends, but never had a serious one. He focused on his acting career and became super famous.

Ryland and Savannah got married shortly after Riker and I did. It was a cute quiet wedding, just a few family and friends.

Stomie and Mark joined a retirement community a month ago. They turned eighty a few months before that.

Ali, Riker, and I laid on the couch for a while, watching a movie. I sighed, thanking my life for that faithful day my life changed at the mall of all places, getting those life changing yellow converse.