Chapter Fourteen

"Jordy," Riker whispered, poking me. We had left the beach about an hour ago. I feel asleep in the car again, and Rocky was driving. Riker and I were in the backseat, Rydel was in the middle with her foot propped up on the other seat, and Ross was in shot gun.

"Yes?" I mumbled, opening my eyes to find Riker inches from my face.

"Your cute when your sleeping." He pulled away.

He pulled me up to sit up with him, and I nestled my face into his neck. I knew he was blushing, and that was the point. Eventually, I fell back asleep.

--------------$--------------

"Jordy," Riker whispered softly.

"Yes?" I mumbled for the second time.

"We're back." His face was centimeters from mine.

Taking quick glance around the car, I saw Rydel was struggling to get out, Ross and Rocky helping the best they could. But they were still terrible.

I turned back to Riker. He was looking in my eyes, and I didn't notice him inching closer. He eventually kissed me. I have to admit, it felt. . . strange.

"NO PDA!" Rocky yelled at us. I blushed along with Riker, pulling apart as far as we could. He grabbed me hand and led me out of the car, after fixing Rydel's crutches so she could actually use them.

We dropped each others hands once we got inside my house. Jake was on the couch snoring. I'll have to admit, I'm relieved that he didn't try and kill himself.

We crept up the stairs so we didn't wake him. Jules had her door open and was sleeping too. "Shouldn't you be heading home?" I asked.

"Yeah, not really. Can I crash here tonight?" He swung my hand.

"Sure." I smiled warmly. "There's a couch in the basement."

"Okay. I'll sleep there then." He kissed my forehead and bounded downstairs, a little stiff.

Shortly following him, I had to say bye to Rydel and her brothers. Ross was at the fridge, of course. Rydel was by the door on Rocky's back.

"Ross," He didn't glance up from the fridge.

"What?" He whispered back, grabbing a juice pouch from the fridge.

"Riker's staying the night." Snores shot up from downstairs, telling us he was asleep.

"Oh, can I?" He perked up, his smile widening.

"Okay. . ." Why does everyone want to sleep here? Oh well.

I grabbed my juice and walked over to Rydel. "Hey, Riker and Ross are sleeping here tonight."

"Can I?" She sighed. Poor thing probably can't get back in the car.

"Sure," Yawning, I popped my juice box and left to talk to Rocky.

"Here's the deal. Your siblings are staying the night, you can to if you carry my upstairs." After laying down my deal, he shrugged.

"Okay, hop on." I grinned as he turned around. After crawling on his back, he started to go upstairs. We passed the top of the stairs as he kept going. "Sleep in Jake's bed." After he set me down, he followed my instructions.

"Jordy!" Ross called into my room.

"What now?" I rolled over to see Ross by my bed.

"Rydel's sleeping in the chair downstairs. She says goodnight." Ross finished and turned away.

"Wait!" He stopped at my command. "Where are you sleeping?" We didn't have any other beds besides Jace's but he'll be home in a couple of hours.

"I dunno, the floor?" He ripped a pillow from my bed.

"Oh, why don't you just sleep up here?" I scooted over so that there's some space to my left.

"Okay." Ross fell in and almost immediately fell asleep, after returning my pillow.

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

A/N: Ahh! I deleted a book because it wasn't going anywhere. And I know EXACTLY what will happen in this one! I have BIG plans!