Chapter Twenty Two

Dead. I averted my eyes from the horror, shaking whilst trying to read the clue.

Your final clue!

The place to hide the clean.

Janitors closet. It has to be. I sprinted down the hall and shook the door knob open. It flung wide open to reveal just about everyone, besides Riker, Carly, and Delly, all laughing their heads off.

"We got you!" Rocky sang. What? A trick?

"I hate you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the lights flicked back on. I ran away as fast as I could. That's not a joke. You don't joke about death. I got seriously scared.

So I ran, out of the school and into my car. I revived the engine and sped off, just as they got outside.

I sped home and ran inside, I happened to have all of the keys. I took the spare one from the bush and Jules carried the only one that the twins needed. I locked all the entrances and ran downstairs into the furthest corner of the door, sat down, and cried.

---------------------------------------$--------------------------------------

It had been about three days since "The Prank." R5 had tweeted to look for me, so I hadn't left the house, until the a jingle pirced through the doors. I barely saw Jake walk in before running upstairs and into the corner of my room, hiding.

"Jordy?!" Riker sounded insane, almost if he didn't find me he die.

"Jor-" He cut off when he walked into my room and immediately spotted me. "Jordy. . ." He sat down besides me and wrapped his arms around me. I flinched away from him, but be was persistent. He gripped his hand on the opposite side of me and forced me into a hug. I gave in, crying into his shirt.

"I'm so sorry, it was supposed to be a joke to freak you out. We didn't know you cared about us so much."

"Yeah, well I did." I emphasized the word did.

"You still do." He taunted.

"I wish I didn't." I admitted.

"Why don't we go get coffee, just you and me. We can talk about anything else, I'll pay." He offered.

"Fine." He knew me to well.

Riker grinned warmly and kissed my forehead. He took my hand and stuck it with his, leading me downstairs and away from people.

---------------------------------------$--------------------------------------

"Riker, stop!" I giggled. He put half a doughnut over his lip and pretended that it was a mustache. "I'm trying to be mad at you." He made an adorable hurt face and I snagged the doughnut from his lip.

"Hey! That's mine!"

"Do you want me to forgive you?"

"Yes." He sighed. I took a bite, with sass. If it was even possible.

"I love you." He hugged me.

"I love you too." I booped his nose.

---------------------------------------$--------------------------------------

"I'm home!" I called into the house of people who betrayed me.

"Jordy!" Delly was the first to hug me. "I need to tell you something, alone." She motioned to Riker.

He stood there for a moment before getting it, "Oh you meant me." And walked off.

"You're cute when your stupid." I ruffled his hair as he walked past.

"Jordy," Delly began, but she stopped and looked around. After making sure that the coast was clear she pushed me into the closet. "Jordy, I'm pregnant."

A/N: These chapters are sucking horribly. But I guess it's a cliff hanger,

Vote, comment, follow

-A