chapter six

edited: 12/27

edited a/n: oops

+

My mind was swimming. Why would he have that picture? In his pocket of all places? I mean, I've kept pictures of my mom and dad in my pocket before, but not anything like this. The only reason I could come up with that didn't involve a murder plot was that Ellington, had a crush on Rydel.

"Don't say anything to anyone. I don't want to embarrass him. Please Jordan?" Rydel begged me.

"Okay..." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but agreed anyway.

She walked downstairs with her eyebrows creased, deep in thought. If I threw a ball, she wouldn't move. It seemed like Rydel was replaced with a brick wall. A very concentrated blonde (that still had a light green tint) wall.

I flipped open my twitter. It had blown up since Rydel and I the prank. We won of course, no question there.

The boys were checking their twitter when we got downstairs. Ross's eyes widened, and I knew he figured out he wasn't so lucky. He flipped around and took off his shirt, trying to check his back. Sure enough, there it was.

"So, I was pranked. Why?!" Ross angrily yelled. Rydel snorted at him and went out side.

"Jordy-"

"Never call me that!" I snapped at the nickname. What kind of name is Jordy?

"Everyone! Call Jordan Jordy!" Ross stared at me with a triumphant. smirk as he alerted the rest of the nation of my nickname. "Anyway, as I was saying, Jordy, why would you prank me like this?"

"How did you know it was me?"

"It's not Delly's handwriting so it must be you." He said with one hand on his hip, his biceps in full view.

"Fine. I did you and Rocky,  Del did Ryland and Riker. We both did Ratliff," I admitted, pasusing to contemplate whether to tell him about R5TV or not. Eventually I did.

He pulled out their iPad and pulled up the page, playing the latest video. He laughed at Riker, Rocky, Ryland, and Ratliff but not himself. He glared at me when that part came on. It was hilarious, but the part about Ratliff and the picture wasn't there.

"Where is Rydel? She is so dead!" Ryland yelled. He had showered, as I finally noticed that all the prank evidence was gone. But Riker and Rocky still smelled nice and Ross didn't bother to erase it.

"Outside." I said simply.

"Thanks Jordan." He said much more calmly. He opened the door, but immediately closed it. He took a step away and gaged. Whatever he saw must have been huge.

"What?" Riker asked. Where did he come from?

Ryland was no help. He ran upstairs to hide and be scared. Riker rolled his eyes and opened the door. His eyes bulged. He was about to run out there when I stopped him.

That's when I saw what was happening. Rydel was on the ground motionless, blood coming from her ankle. I let go and turned around.

My vision got blurry as I tried to climb to where Ryland was, but tripped several times on the stairs. I pushed open the door to see Ryland under the bed. "Ryland, everything, alright, going to.." My words were lost. I blacked out.