Chapter Twenty Six

The Christmas lights were strung, the tree is up, and everyone is in my living room. Riker and Carly set their date for April, thankfully it's a month with almost no holidays besides Easter.

And I found out that Rydel's kid is a boy, and mine is a girl. They'll be cousins.

Riker and I keep arguing for J or R. It's between Joy and Reese, and I want Reese. He wants Joy. It's one of those coupley arguments that go on forever.

Did I mention Jace is back? Skye's even spending the night. Literally everyone.

"Jordyyyyyy," Ross came into the kitchen. "I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy!" He pouted.

"Eat this." I threw a marshmallow at him. It hit his nose and rolled down to his arms.

"No." He protested, crossing his arms. "I want cookies!"

I sighed, shaking my head and crossing my arms at him. "Then eat a brick."

"Hey!"

I barely heard him. Rydel had already caught me and dragged me into the living room where the party was. Or should I say set together. "Come meet Savannah." She dragged me by Jake and Skye as we made our way to Ryland and his girlfriend. "Savannah, Jordy. Jordy, Savannah."

"Nice to meet you," I stuck out my hand to greet her.

"You too." She tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm a huge fan."

"I am too," I joked. "Ryland I approve of your girlfriend."

"Thanks, but I would still date her if you didn't." He snaked his arm around Savannah's waist.

I made a sarcastic hurt expression. "How dare you? Rydel, can you believe him?"

Rydel scoffed. "No, I cannot! This is an outrage!" She said sarcastically, with a fake surprised look on her face.

"Okay, no but really. We-" I grabbed Rydel's hand. "Are going to go meet Skye."

"Oh! I've always wanted to meet her!" She said as we went back over to her and Jake.

"Hey munch." I swung my arm over Jake's neck, messing up his hair because I know he hates it.

He repositioned his hair while Skye gaped at Rydel. "Yeah yeah yeah that's Rydel from R5. Delly, Skye. Skye, Delly." I left the conversation while they talked. I found Riker as he smiled at me, enveloping me into a hug.

"Where have you been?"

"Feeding Ross, meeting Savannah, introducing Skye and Delly, finding you. . ." I giggled.

"So I've been thinking." I looked up at him. "About the names. I think we should have a new letter. Just for us,"

"That sounds perfect. How about A?"

"A for. . . how about Alison?" He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Sure, we'll nickname her Ali." I decided. I think that name is perfect, it should suit our daughter.

"C'mon, let's go announce." He intertwined his hand with mine. I smiled, caught in the moment with Riker. How did I breathe with out him? He is just so. . . Riker-y. Know what I'm saying? Good. I barely do. He's just got that special thing you can't look over.

"Excuse me!" Riker yelled from the foot of the tree. "We have an announcement to make!" Maybe four or five heads turned.

"Listen up losers!" I screamed. All heads looked at me and I smiled. I'm loud, getting louder. Hahaha, puns. Such puns.

"We've named our daughter. We decided on a new letter, and it's A. Her name is-" Riker said all the boring stuff I cut him off before he said the interesting part.