Chapter Twenty Five

This is it. I've called everyone, and by everyone I mean the Lynch's, Jake and Jules, Carly and Azlyn, and on video chat with Jace. Jace was supposed to get home in April, but they cut some scenes and finished early. He gets home on Christmas Eve, 14 days from now. The cool winter breeze, or wherever California gets, rolled by the window as everyone filed into the kitchen.

"Rocky, will you stop making macaroni art and get over here?!" The voice of Carly yelled at her boyfriend. Something box shaped stuck out of Rocky's pocket, I wouldn't be surprised if he preproposed, they're literally perfect for each other. They're inseparable.

"I'm coming!" Rocky put his necklace down and walked over to us, Carly's hand intertwined with his. She smiled, and he smiled, and they were both happy. "Can I go first?" Rocky said, quieter this time. I little more scared.

"Carly, you are the love of my life. I don't ever want to spend a moment apart, so-" He bent down on one knee. Carly gasped and smiled, happy tears starting to fall. "Will you make me the happiest man on earth, and do the honor of being my wife?" He opened the box to a stunning emerald ring.

It shined brightly as Carly slipped it on her finger. "Yes! Of course I will, oh my gosh!" Carly squealed, jumping into Rocky's arms.

They stood there like that for a while before I felt uncomfortable and I needed to speak, "Excuse me, this is all very touching, but I have an announcement. Mostly for Riker, but everyone needs to here it." I repositioned the computer so Jace could clearly here my announcement. I turned to Riker, slow and shaking. He looked at me confused, but I looked up from my yellow converse as I spoke, "We're having a baby,"

Let me skip the 30 second horror the fell across Jace's face, Jules screaming, Jake with wide eyes, the Lynch's jaw drops, and Rydel's squealing. Let me just cut to Riker's delayed reaction. "A baby," He let the words sink in. "Your having a baby." He looked up at me, so completely beyond shocked.

"No, we are." I smiled warmly to him.

"Jordy." Riker whispered, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "I love you."

I smiled. Even though I knew it already, it's nice to hear. "I love you too Rike."

-------------------------------------------$------------------------------------

Okay so I had the thing ended here, but it's not, so ignore the completed sign, hahahaha nope