Chapter Ninteen

My first six weeks on set went well. Rydel, Carly, and I had gone close over the past few weeks, but we were always careful to avoid Riker and Ross. Shameless shooting was going well, and my co-star Ryan Harper was really talented and one of my closest friends on set. He was genuinely an all around nice person.

My life was engulfed in the movie. Sunday's were my only day off, and I spent every second with Rydel and Carly. It was the last scene of Saturday night, and Rydel was waiting to pick me up in my dressing room.

"Scene 67, take 7." Clap.

"Carter!" I yelled at Ryan. "What do you think your doing?!"

"Building hopping." He shrugged as he laced roped through a small hook fastened strategically in the opposite direction of the camera, our of sight. "Here goes nothing." He paused before jumping, he had to be his own stunt double in some scenes. He finally jumped into the air bag.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and clipped my own rope into the hook. I jumped forward, flipping in the air like I did at the Lynch's pool the first day, during the competition.

"That's a wrap!" The director yelled. "Have a nice weekend guys!" I bolted into my dressing room to get out of my tourist clothes. When I opened the door, Rydel was there, her lips pressed against a familiar figure I hadn't seen in ages. Ratliff.

--------------------------$-------------------------

I froze for a second before swinging around the corner. No voices came, and I'd been waiting for a whole fifteen seconds. Okay, maybe I was being over protective.

I walked in as they pulled apart. Frozen, Rydel saw me. "Jordy! How long have you been standing there?!" She frantically asked.

"Long enough. What happened?" I asked.

Rydel grabbed Ell's hand. "We're dating."

My jaw dropped. "For how long? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Since last time you saw Riker or Ross, and I couldn't find the right time to tell you." She explained quickly.

"Delly, it's always the right time." I sighed. At least it's Ratliff and he's a good person. "Who else knows?"

"No one, and please don't tell them." To my surprise, it was Ratliff who spoke.

"What about Kelly?" Kelly is, or was, Ratliff's girlfriend.

"Oh she broke up with me before you even met Rydel." Ratliff answered simply.

I thought of something. Rydel had, or hadn't had her first kiss, right? "What about your first kiss?"

"Oh, that was after I got out of surgery." She shrugged.

"Delly! Why didn't you tell anyone?" I fangirled, finally realizing what was happening, Rydellington.

"It never came up! Now can we please change the subject!" Rydel pleaded.

"No, this is too exciting!" I enthusiastically yelled.

"Fine. Then you have to see either Riker or Ross." She crossed her arms.

"Fine," I gave up. "I'm gunna go change, try not to kiss each other too much while I'm gone." I winked at Rydel. She blushed and turned back to Ell, talking about how safe their secret is.

------------------------$----------------------------

"Jordy! Come look!" Rydel yelled at me. We had arrived at my house, Carly, and Rydel on the couch while I got the phone to order pizza. We dropped Ell off on the way home, after telling Carly. She had basically the same reaction that I did.

"What?"

"Just hurry!" Carly screamed at me. She never screams. It must be important.

"Oh my god!" I dropped my phone onto the carpet line. The trailer for Shameless was on.

"Grace!" TV Ryan ran to catch up to me, while I was briskly walking away.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Boss wants too see us." The scene cut to Sean Robertson telling us about our mission.

The scene cut again, to the part where my stunt double does a bunch of flips, cart wheels, and a somersault at the end. It came in mysterious cuts and it really made me look ten times more sexy then I am in real life.

The scene moved again to Ryan, or Carter, jumping off of the headquarters to begin our mission.

Then another bunch of stunts and things and the title scene. The whole time the theme song was playing. It comes out in October.

"Jordy that was awesome! We get to go to the premier right?" Carly and Rydel squealed.

"Okay okay! I'll ask when the time comes!" I calmed them.

-------------------Premier Nighgt--------------------

And that day did come. It was today. Azlyn and Carly get to walk the red carpet along with R5. Rydel and Ratliff walk down, while Rocky, Riker, and Ross will walk together. I'm walking with Ryan, the director thought it would be good publicity.

"Ready?" Ryan stuck out his elbow.

I giggled. "Let's go!" I was wearing a simple yellow dress, the same one from the R5 concert. And of course, my yellow converse as a tribute to Riker or Ross. I wonder if they'll notice.

Cameras flashed and fans waved. I signed and answered countless questions. But the one that kept coming up was about Ryan and I. "So what's going on between you too?"

"Nothing, but he's like my bestfriend on set." I smiled and left.

"How do you feel about Rydan for a ship name?" A random fan asked.

"Please don't ship, I'm trying not to hurt these two guys and this floating around might just kill them, and me." I was referring to Riker and Ross.

"Jordy!" A voice called from behind me. Rocky ran to catch up to Ryan and I. "I haven't seen you in like forever! It's high time I deserve a pet." He crossed his arms.

"I've missed you too Rocky." I ruffled his hair and went on inside.

"Jordy!" Rydel yanked me aside.

"What?"

"I think Riker saw Ell and I kiss." She freaked.

"How?"

"I dunno, I just saw him run off after Ell kissed me and now I'm freaking out because I think he's angry and-"

"Delly, calm down. I'll talk to him." Wait, gah I wish there was a backspace button on my mouth.

"Really?" She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I took a deep breath. "Sure."