Chapter Twenty Three

"Delly," I placed my hand on her shoulder. "It's okay. Have you told your brothers?"

"No." She frowned at the floor. "What if they don't approve of Ell and I, doing. . . that."

"They will. They're your brothers."

"Thanks." She smiled and hugged me.

I opened the door to Ross and Rocky running to attack me. "Jordy I'm so sorry I won't ever do anything like that ever ever again." Ross gripped me tightly.

"It's okay." I embraced the hug.

He let go and I looked to Rocky. "I don't do hugs." He put his hands up.

"To bad." I hugged him anyway.

"Jordan I am sooo sorry!" Jules came and attacked me with a hug. Jake came from behind her and hugged us both. Riker came over to my side and wrapped his arms around me waist, pressing his lips to my cheek. Rocky put his head on my shoulder, he isn't a big hugger. Ross actually came up to me, folding under my gaze. He jumped to my back and clung to my tightly, holding back tears. Rydel came and hugged me from behind.

Best group hug ever. I thought as I ran my hand through Riker's soft hair.

----------------------------------------$----------------------------------------

"I have some news," Rydel's breath quickened. She looked at Ell for support, he nodded. "I'm pregnant." She said super fast. Jaws dropped, hearts skipped, Rydel let out a long sigh before looking up. "Your mad aren't you." Tears welled in her eyes.

"No! No, were not mad. I promise. Just- shocked." Riker squeezed my hand.

"Yeah, were not mad. It will be Ratliff's baby, right?" Rocky joked.

Rydel cracked a smile. "Of course."

"Ross?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

"What? Oh yeah, not mad. We could never be mad at you Delly." Ross hugged her.

"Thank god your not mad." Her expression relaxed. "Do you wanna do anything?" Rydel sat on the couch.

"Beach!" Jake ran downstairs. "Beach beach beach beach!"

"Yeah!" Rocky started to chant with him.

I glanced over at Rydel, who rolled her eyes and nodded. "Fine."

--------------------------------------$-----------------------------------------

"Jordy," Riker sang. "Oh Jordy." He gripped my hand.

"What?" I giggled as he spun me around on the sand. It went between my toes and sent small chills up my legs and through my body.

"Are you cold?" He took off his dark blue hoodie and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled, his jacket falling below my bathing suit giving the illusion I wasn't wearing pants.

"Jordan!" Jules called from the ocean. Jake had her above him and had her positioned to throw.

"Sorry!" I smiled apologetically and turned back to Riker. A splash came from behind, spraying my back.

Jules resurfaced with a hard grimace on her face, like she was about to strangle Jake. "You are soooo dead!" She flung her feet from behind her, lunging at Jake. He didn't expect anything so he plummeted straight into the waves.

I giggled and turned my attention from my siblings to my boyfriend. He looked at me, taunting me to lean in and kiss him. He flung me into his arms bridal style and carried me out a couple feet into the water, keeping me in his arms. "I love you," He looked into my eyes.

"I love you too." I kissed him.

My lips lingered on his sweet ones a little to long, as we heard Rocky yell "Get a room!" from behind us.

"Maybe we will," Riker gave me a look to let me know he was serious. I gave a smirk back and leaned back into our kiss, savoring the moment.

It get heated quick, and next this we know were in my car driving to my house. Jules and Jake are spending the night with their babysitters, the Lynch's. Riker and I are going on a date, our first official alone date.

"Where are we going?" I asked as Riker merged into the regular road.

"It's a suprise." His voice taunted, but his eyes stayed trained on the road.

--------------------------------------$------------------------------------------

We drove down the beach road a couple miles before we stopped at a beach club. "We're hear," His voice snapped me out of my reverie.

"Let's go," I opened my car door slowly, as Riker sprinted around the car to carry me. I let him pick me up bridal style and carry me inside. He set me down, only to pick me up again on his back. "Why are we here?" I looked around the place, lots of drunk people but the mood was lively and classy. It had a beautiful beach front with a sandy deck, an arcade, and volleyball court.

"C'mon," Riker set me down and led me to a table by the edge of the deck where the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shore was a lovely background noise.

A waitress came out dressed in company colors and running shoes. "What can I get you?"

"For me," Riker spoke, "An orange cream soda and a BLT."

"I'll have the Dr. Pepper and a Reuben." I smiled politely as she scribbled down our orders. Riker stopped the waitress and whispered something to her. She smiled as she wrote something else down on her note pad. "What did you ask her?"

"You'll see." He winked. Why does my boyfriend have to be so mysterious? Oh well, it's cute. "Lets go set by the shore and wait for our food," He took my hand and led me to the shore.

-------------$------------

"Our foods here!" Riker stopped splashing me and ran back up the beach. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

He sat down at the table, as I realized a candle had been added and champagne in the middle. The waitress poured two glasses of it. He then placed our food down and walked off. "Riker," I whispered "I'm under age."

"Shh, it's fine. Your eighteen, that used to be the legal age. The forced California to switch to 21. Trust me, they don't care." He picked up his food and started eating. I shakily picked up mine, unsure.

My sandwich was gone fast. It was time to drink. "Cheers," Riker's cup hit mine. "To fist times."

--------------------------------------$-----------------------------------------

That is my last clear memory, the rest are fuzzy, but the pink elephant tells me that it was all in my head. All I know is that I woke up next to Riker, naked, on top of the cave by the falls where I found they were going to share me. "Morning babe," Riker kissed my forehead.

I found Riker's shirt a couple feet away and grabbed it, throwing it on. That forced him to be shirtless. He smiled and put his pants on, as I did mine. "What happened last night?" I yawned.

"Your first time."