chapter seven

I woke up in my new bed. Was it all a dream? It couldn't be. It can't. It has to be real. 

I checked my phone. 8 messages from an unknown number. I found that quite peculiar. No one ever texts me in general, but eight messages from someone I don't even know? It must be a wrong number.

?- You awake?

?- She's okay!

?- I lied

?- She broke her ankle

?- Oops

?- Jordy

?- You there?

?- (audio messege)

I plugged my ear buds in and placed them into my ears. One I hit play my phone immediately sang "Wake up! Wake up! Wake up Jordy!" Jordy. I didn't imagine meeting R5, it actually happened.

Another voice came in. "Ross what are you doing?"

"Making a video for Jordy. She passed out after she saw Delly so I took her home." I passed out? That's only ever happened once, before my parents left. Jace broke his arm, and I passed out from watching all the blood. It makes sense, since Delly broke her ankle. I probably saw it happen.

I immediately texted back.

Jordan- im awake

I got a text back almost instantaneously.

Ross- oh good

Ross- meet us at the hospital?

Jordan- how do I prove that I'm not just a crazy fan?

Ross- i'll wait by the door

Jordan- okay, what is the address and how do I get there

Ross- oh yeah

Ross- almost forgot, just type 876 Blue Beach Road in your phone

Jordan- cya in 20

I shut my phone off, walking over to Jace's door. I knocked. No answer. I almost slapped myself, rembering that he was working. Of course, he's always working. How could I forget? I slapped my head. "Shut up!"

Twenty minutes later I was at the front of the hospital. Rocky was waving me towards him. I smiled, hurrying towards him.

"Jordy! Over here! Hey! I dunno why you fainted, Delly's the one that snapped her ankle!" Rocky yelled at me.

I thought Ross was supposed to wait for me?

I mean, not that I care or anything, but...

My face turned red as I walked over to him. Did he have to yell at me? People were staring.

But by the time I got to the door, I didn't care anymore. I was here to see Delly and that was it.

We entered and approached the desk, "Rydel Lynch's room please." I said politely.

She rolled her eyes, not looking up from her magazine. "No fans allowed."

"She's not a fan, she's with me! Am I like invisible or something?" Rocky protested. The bitch- I mean the Martha the nurse, glanced at Rocky.

"Don't you know where to go then?" She asked flirtatiously, switching lanes so fast and instantly started twirling her hair. I rolled my eyes. Typical.

I couldn't take it anymore. I dragged Rocky away from thethe slut. She mouthed 'Call me!' from the desk, but Rocky already was at the elevator and wasn't paying attention to her.