Chapter Fifteen

I woke on my new pillow, Ross. "Good morning Ross." Stretching, I noticed that my pillow was a real pillow.

"Ross?" Where could he have gone?

I walked out of the room, still no Ross. Down the stairs, still no Ross. Weird. . .

Going to the fridge, I found Rocky by the island. He had some cereal in a bowl in his left hand and a spoon in the other. "Hey Jordy."

"Hey," Where was Ross? Did he leave?

"BOO!" Ross jumped out of from behind fridge.

"What the hell Ross?" I screamed at him. Why would he do that?

"Gotcha!" He bragged and danced out from behind the fridge.

At that split second, Jace walked downstairs with a suitcase.

"Hey, Jor-" He cut off seeing Ross. Then he remembered Rydel and R5. "I guess that's it then."

Today is his last day here before leaving to film The Maze Runner. "What time does your flight leave?"

"10:50." He sighed and walked oven to the couch, shaking Jake. "Jake!"

"He's not feeling well." Jules came up from the left stairwell.

"Well, I'm leaving, so he kinda has to wake up." Jace argued.

"Wha? Huh?" Jake shot up from his sleeping position.

"We're saying bye to Jace." I explained.

"Oh. Bye." He waved and threw the blanket over his face.

"Okay then. Jordan? Will you drive me?" Jace faced me.

"Sure, let my say bye to Riker." Without seeing him this morning, and with what happened last night, I better say bye.

"That won't be necessary." Ross took a sip of his juice.

"Why?" Why can't I say bye to Riker?

"He already left." Ross answered.

"Why?" Why did Riker leave? He was the one that wanted to spend the night in the first place!

"He kind of saw how you feel asleep on me again, got jealous, woke me up, said he was leaving, and stormed off. That was about two hours ago." Ross didn't look up from the floor as he spoke.

"What?!" I screeched.

"Is someone going to drive me or not!" Jace interjected.

"Okay, but Ross is coming with us." I have a friendship to fix. Or maybe a more-then-friendship to fix.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Bye Jace!" I hugged him as he walked off. Getting back in the car, I pressed the gas peddle and sped off. Ross was in the passenger seat, probably feeling like a prisoner.

"Can I turn on the radio?" He asked, fiddling with the AC the he probably thought was the radio. What an idiot. Hit the power button. And I did. "Thanks. . ." I didn't take my eyes off the road even as he spoke. "Jordy, can you pull over?" I rolled my eyes and took the nearest off the highway. I pulled up to the gas station and he ran off into the building.

God, why did Riker storm off? Does he think I like Ross? Do I like Ross? I need to call Riker.

C'mon, pick up pick up pick up pic- "What do you want?" An aggravated voice asked.

"To talk," my voice wavered. "listen, I don't like Ross. There was no where else for him to sleep and I couldn't let him sleep on the floor. Ple-"

"Save your sorry." He cut me off. "He likes you. And you probably don't know it yet, but you'll end up liking him, or even loving him. Just the way you look at each other-" He cracked. "Just, forget about it. Forget about me. If you ever get tired of Ross, call me." He hung up. I hadn't thought about it, but I guess I did like Ross.

As if on que, he came back outside with two slushies. He held the blue one up, keeping the pink for himself. I smiled and ran up to him, taking both. I ran all the way back to the car, laughing my head off. I guess maybe I did like Ross, just a little. And I had no idea how I could laugh like that, after basically being rejected.

He eventually caught me at the car. "Give it back!" He pouted.

I gave into his puppy dog eyes. "Fine, here." I gave it. He took his slushy, then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Ross!" I kicked and banged my arms into his back, but it was no use. He finally set me down on the hood of the car. Ross hopped up onto the hood as well, and we drank our slushies in silence.

"I called Riker," Finally, I broke the silence.

"What did he say?" Ross asked anxiously.

"He said you liked me and that I would end up liking you." Ross turned bright red at my words. I crawled back into the car and the started the engine. Ross got in, and we drove home in silence.

We stopped at Ross's house first. Once we got into the driveway, he did something I never expected. He kissed me.

The only problem was, a certain blonde brother of Ross was watching. Riker saw the whole thing, shedding a single tear. If you listened closely, you could almost hear his heart shattering into a million pieces.

-

-

-

-

-

-

A/N: Sorry #Joker shippers! I need some #Rordan time!

1 vote for the next chapter, comment any idea you have. I might not update for a while though, with tomorrow being easter then school and everything. But once summer starts, chapters will be coming from every direction! Watch out!

Please check out my other book 'Married To My Worst Nightmare'