Chapter Ten

A/N: Jules is Juliet, incase that wasn't clear

Ding Dong.

I had made everyone take a shower and change before our guests and Jace arrived. Jake was wearing something similar, except his hair was neater. Juliet was wearing the same outfit. I was fine with that, her clothes weren't as filthy as her twin brothers. I was wearing a yellow wavy lose shirt and a black skirt. I was also wearing my new favorite pair of shoes, the yellow converse. I had my hair in a high ponytail as I opened the door.

"Jace!" Jake ran out from behind me and crashed into him.

"What's up little bro?" He ruffled his Jake's hair then moved onto Juliet.

"Hey Jules! How bad was he?" Jace whispered the last part to her. But that didn't stop Jake from hearing it and gasping. Jules looked at him and burst into a laughing fit.

When she calmed down, she spoke ever so casually, "He bit me."

Jace looked at Jake, who was looking at his twin, who was looking back at him. Jace backed out of their twin staring contest.

"Jordan, Jules, can you guys make spaghetti?" Jace asked, like they'd been here the whole time.

"Sure!" Juliet bounded into the kitchen followed by Jake and I.

"Jake, you can't cook." I told him.

"Why not?" He argued.

"Ugh, just don't touch anything." We did this almost every time Jules and I cooked, but I still asked him to each time. He was our taste tester anyway so it all worked out.

An hour later we were sitting at the island doing our final taste test. I picked up a small spoonful and handed it to Jake who put it in his mouth.

Jake thought for a brief moment, before holding up his fingers in the perfect symbol, "It's amazing." He told us. Jules smiled back to the couch and sat down. I stayed a moment and thought of the week. After the first two days, things calmed down. But I will never forget the first two days in California, where I met R5.

I met R5. . . I met R5. I still can't believe I met R5. I started to get a little light headed when the door bell rang.

Ding Dong. Ding dong ding dong ding do-

"Jordy! Ross pushed me into the doorbell!" I heard a muffled Riker complain.

I opened the door let them in, when I remembered Rocky's Rockyness. So I marched right up to him and slapped him, once going left to right and the other going the opposite direction.

"Ow! What was that for?" He screeched like a scared little girl.

Ross walked in, took a look around at my place, mumbled some words, and sat down on the couch and. . . "Food." He demanded.

Riker laughed as he came inside, "Don't mind him, he's always hungry."

Jules came from the couch and Jake came from the stairwell on the lwft, as I noticed for the first time that there was another staircase on the left side as well. They ended close to the same time and came up to either side of me. Jace appeared behind me and we must have looked like a family photo, "These munchies are Jake and Juliet, but we call her Jules. And the tall one behind me is Jace."

"How's it going, Rocky." Rocky did his own little thing.

"Don't mind him. He's just being Rocky. I'm Rydel, the hungry one is Ross, and the other one is Riker." Rydel introduced everyone but Rocky.

"I'm hungry." Ross repeated.

I rolled my eyes, "Shocker. . ." that immediately put Riker through a laughing fit.