Cross Dresser

Cross Dress Request

~

Gumball let out a soft giggle as he slowly pulled up the lacey corset, he had to wiggle his hips to get it past his thick thighs, but once he got it, it went up with ease. He breathed out a sigh of relief and grabbed his black and pink floral skirt. It fell to his mid thigh and he gave a smile as he smoothed out the wrinkles  before grabbing his cardigan.

The corset didn't look the best on him since it had cups for women's breasts, but he liked the feeling of the lace against his skin so he didn't mind. Gumball sighed in satisfaction, loving the confidence he felt when he wore girl clothes. He never wanted to be a girl...he just...liked the feeling of their clothes. He felt more like himself when he wore him.

Unfortunately, his family wasn't the most supportive of this, more so his father. He was furious when he found out about the way Gumball liked to dress and threw him out of the house. Gumball didn't mind though, he got to move in with his super supportive boyfriend and wear what ever he wanted, when ever he wanted.

"Bubba!" Gumball jumped up from the bed, running out the room and down the stairs right into his boyfriend awaiting arms, letting out a happy laugh. Marshall smiled, crushing the pinkette boy against his much larger frame. "I missed you baby."

"I missed you two." Gumball hummed and he clung to his boyfriend as he carried him into the living room. The two fell onto the couch, Gumball's hands moving to Marshall's hair, and Marshall's hands moving to Gumball's milky thighs.

"I love skirt days." Marshall said with a happy smile as he ran his hands up and down the smaller boys smooth thighs. The said boy only laughed in response, giving Marshall's hair a soft, playfull tug. "It's true, you look so hot in skirts, although I'm starting to really dig this corset."

"It has boobs though." Gumball said with a small pout.

"You still make it look sexy as fuck, Bubba. We can find some without the breasts if you really want to though." Marshall thoughtfully replied as one of his hands ventured up to the lacey corset, his eyes straying to the fabric also. "Actually were definitely gonna get you more of these."

Gumball snorted, and flicked his boyfriends nose before giving him a coy smile. Marshall watched breathlessly as Gumball lead one of his hands to the back of the corset, and let out a shaky breath when his hand met the clip that held it together.

"This is my favorite part about this corset." Gumball whispered hotly in Marshall's ear. "It's easy to take off for... special occasions." Marshall let out a growl as he popped the clip, ripping off the corset before pushing Gumball down on the couch.

Corset days were officially his favorite days.

~

This may be the shortest one-shot but I hope ya enjoyed! I personally also love the cross dressing one-shots!😉