Ashley

This was inspired by the song Annabelle by Rcoket to the moon. I love this song.

Also I'm changing lyrics for obvious reasons. And sorry if ashleys name throws off the beat of the song

~~~~~~~

Gumball tapped his feet nervously  as he sat on the top on Flames truck waiting for Marshall to start his "concert". Gumball and the others in the group knew what this was really for, thats why they were all laughing and pulling out their phones to record.

Marshall was going to break up with Ashley.

Publicly.

He wasnt only doing that....He was also coming out to his fans and the entire school.

Gumabll jumped as Marshall came out (Lmao) onto the stage and the music began. His heart raced as the words flowed out of Marshalls mouth.

"Ashley, you think you're so damn special

But there's a million other girls like you

30 minutes and you say we're official

But I have got some news for you

I need a boy, not a body with a complex

I got a heart and you got your lipstick

Fine as hell but I think I might as well drop Ashley..."

Gumball couldnt help but relax and smile at the sound of Marshalls beautiful voice and he began to focus in on the lyrics. They werent hard to decipher but Gumball knew the real depth to them.

Ashley was always so focused on herself, she was only with Marshall for the popularity vote. She only cared about her appearnce to others and it was disgusting.

But Gumball was greatful for her...

She was the reason Gumball and Marshall were now together. Well her and Gumballs cuteness and amazing personality that would make any boy drop to his knees and beg like a dog.

Besides the point. Irrelevent. (*wink*)

"You're staying up just to dance alone

I'm dressing down 'cause I'm tired and I wanna go home

You look the part but looks don't tell the truth, whoa

Well baby, you're pretty but I'm pretty sure I'm over you"

Gumball couldnt help but laugh as Ashleys face slowly grew red from anger and embarrasment. Anyone would would be humiliated but she did deserve it.

"You can't even hold a normal conversation

But you can tell your friends I ruined your life

Whatever helps your perfect reputation

'Cause I'm not losing sleep tonight

I met a boy and he's more than a pretty face

6 drinks and he still remembers my name

Fine as hell but I think I might as well drop Ashley"

Gumball blushed as Marshall sent him a wink from the stage, glob he was so whipped for that boy.

"Dude look!" Flame motioned toward Ashley who was screaming curses at Marshall as others tried calming her down.

Did that stop Marshall?

No, if anything he only got louder.

"I'm dressing down 'cause I'm tired and I wanna go home

You look the part but looks don't tell the truth, whoa

Well baby, you're pretty but I'm pretty sure I'm over you"

He sent Gumball and his friends a smirk as he motioned for the speakers to be turned up.

"Turn around, turn around and walk away

I want out, I can't take another day

Even though she moves so well, ohh

I don't need a girl like Annabelle"

The rest of the song was chanted by everyone in the crowed as Ashley cursed and spat as she was dragged away.

Yea that went smoothly. Gumball chuckled at the thought and looked up as Marshall ran over to him. He ignored everyone else as he picked Gumball up spinning him around.

This was all they needed.

Love. Each other. And the power of music.

This was very cringy XD sorry

Don't hate me my auto correct went out :p