Vamp for a week pt.2

Marshall lied back on his bed with a tired sigh, he's been taking care of Gumball for two days now and was already exhausted. Gumball was a little ball of excitement and curiosity wanting to know everything about everything. Basically a hyper child version of his teenage self. 

Even now he was slowly making his way to Marshalls dressers knowing his King was far too tired to yell at him. He slowly pulled open the bottom drawer and giggled at the photos of them together. Some of them at his palace, some at Marshalls many favorite places, and even some with the whole gang hanging out. The deeper he got the older they were. When Marshall was only friends with Fioana and finally some with Marshall as a child.

Gumball couldn't help but laugh at a photo of Marshall hovering a few feet off the ground with a look of complete fear on his face. "Must have been his first flying lesson." Gumball thought with a small smile.

He kept going through the photos not knowing his laughter had awoken the cranky vampire King. However he found out when he was suddenly lifted into the air making him drop a photo and let out a squeal.

"Marshy!" He gasped out.

"What are you doing Bubbs."  Marshall said with narrowed eyes, he knew he shouldn't have left the new blood alone.

"Nothing." Gumball said with an all too innocent smile. Marshall let out a snort and carried the now squirming boy back to his bed.

"Well now you gotta sleep with me." He told him with a small yawn as he lied down holding Gumball from behind. Marshall let out a growl making Gumballs squirming stop.

"I'm not tired though Marshy." Gumball whined while turning over and nuzzling his neck.  He let out a small huff when he got no reply and decided to just lay there and watch Marshall. (Totally not as creepy as it sounded.) Slowly but surely he fell asleep curled up in his Kings arms.

~~~~~~~

Very short! I sorta lost motivation for this chapter XD

Request???