Word Of Love

"I know that we may not seem like the perfect couple...were nothing alike. Your an angel, and I'm the devil. Your pure and innocent and I'm the darkness that threatens to destroy it. You have a heart of gold and mine doesn't beat. You rule people with grace and beauty I rule mine with fear and pain. Your everything I'm not, everything everyone should be. But I promise to do my best to be the man you deserve. Even though  I don't deserve you. You chose me to love and hold. Despite everything we've been through you've still held on. And now its my turn." Marshall said as he got down onto one knee infront of the crying pink prince.

"Marshall...what-" Gumball began only to be cut off by Marshall.

"Gumball I promise to never leave your side for all eternity. I promise to love you with all I am until the day I leave this world. And I know you think love means nothing but good bye, so I will make it my duty to show you what love is once again. Because I Love You. So much that it consumes my every thought. I love you so much that I often forget what it was like hating myself. You made me forget what it was like being alone, in fear, and in pain. I'm so thankful to have you in my life gumball. I never want anything to change or end. So will you please," Marshall pulled out a red velvet box and held it between himself. Gumball gasped and covered his mouth his eyes widening.

Slowly Marshall opened the box revealing a beautiful ring with a small heart diamond that was black, red, baby blue, and pink all crashing together. "Will you marry me Gummy." He smiled up at him holding up the box.

"Yes Marshall! Glob Yes." He grinned tears rolling down his cheeks. Marshall slowly slid the ring onto his and sighed in relief.

"I love you Gummy." He laughed out as Gumball tackled him down showering him in kisses.