I do love you

Mpreg warning

Gumball lied curled up in the nest Marshall had made for him when he found out about the pregnancy. It was made up of giant fluffly blankets and more pillows than Gumball could count, not that he tried. Nope Gumball was experiencing a harmone world war three. Hed be happy one second then ready to kill the vampire king the next.

One emotion that he'd expeirence 80% of the time was sadness. Gumball would curl into a ball and sob, any little thing would set him off. Which brings us to now...

Marshall had unintentionally stopped paying attention to what Gumball was saying and it was not taken very lightly.

"Y-you don't l-love me anym-more" He hiccuped and wiped the hot tears that poured down his face.

"I do bubba. I promise." Marshall said frantically, trying to find a way to make his mate happy again.

"Y-you don't wanna talk to me anymore. You think im annoy-" he hiccuped and sobbed once again.

Marshall pulled him into his arms and  rocked him. "Bubba i love you more than words can explain. You made my stone heart melt and start beating again. You turned my dark life into an amazing world full of color. Your smile makes me smile and your just so damn beautiful. I love you bubba. Im sorry I wasnt listening to you." He kissed his head lightly.

Gumball grinned and attacked marshall with kisses giggling. "I love you too marshy."

First time writing something like this so no hate please.

Also i dont own the picture