Prom (Perfect)

Werewolf Au

Alpha/Marshall  Human/Gumball

~~~~~

Marshall was the Alpha of the Nightosphere pack, the strongest and most ruthless pack of them all.

Gumball was just a shy (gay af) kid trying to make it through Highschool.

So when Marshall learned that this little pinkette was his mate, he wasn't all that happy...

He wasnt disapointed! No, no far from that! He loved his little mate, but his mate was human. Humans dont know about werewolves... or mates.

It had taken him weeks to get Gumball just to talk to him.

Months for them to become "friends".

And a few (long) days to convince him to go to prom with him.

Little did Gumball know they weren't  going to the schools prom....

~~~~

"Marshall! Where the glob are we!?" He hissed out clutching to the sleeves of his sweater. He didnt dress up for prom...it wasnt him. So he stuck to ripped jeans and a sweater ge stole from Marshall. (The boy he was helplessly in love with.)

"Just trust me Bubba." Marshall whispered as he led him deeper into the woods. 'Curse him and stupid nick name' Gumball thought.

"It's all done Alpha. We'll wait for your command"  A pack member spoke through the mind link. Marshall grinned and brought Gumball to a clear patch in the middle of the trees.

"Marshall-" Gumball began but was cut off by a finger to his lips.

"Now."

All at once the lights hanging from the branches on the surrounding trees lit up illuminating the forest with a soft magical glow. Gumball let out a soft gasp as he took in the beauty all around him. He was about to speak when a melody cut him off.

"I know prom really isn't your thing so I thought...that ya know...we could do our own thing. Just us." Marshall whispered over the music.

Gumball could've cried. Marshall was just too perfect.

"May I have this dance." Marshall grinned holding out his hand. Gumball blushed softly and gently took his hand.

"I found a love for me

Darling just dive right in

And follow my lead

Well I found a boy beautiful and sweet

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me"

The beautiful lyrics washed over the young men as they slowly began to dance.

'"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine."

They danced slow and sensually, neither of them spoke. They just gazed in each others eyes as they lyrics spoke the words they were both too afraid too say.

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight"

"Darling you look perfect tonight." Marshall whispered with a quiet laugh as Gumball let the tears fill his eyes. This was too perfect to be real.

"Well I found a boy, stronger than anyone I know

He shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share his home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own"

It felt like they were the only ones in that moment, but what they didn't know is that their friends were little ways away recording it all.

"We are still kids, but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds

I know we'll be alright this time

Darling, just hold my hand

Be my boy, I'll be your man

I see my future in your eyes"

The tempo picked up and Marshall took it as his queue to spin and dip Gumball making them both giggle. (Chuckle)

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight"

(Wtf do I replace dress with?)

"Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And he looks perfect

I don't deserve this

You look perfect tonight."

"I love you." Marshall whispered as their lips collided.