Why dont you love me?

Siren AU...Marshall is the first Siren to write songs that don't put you under spells...they just help him deal with his feelings...sorry if you don't get it  :p

~~~

Marshall sighed softly as he looked up at the moon from his balcony, he strummed his guitar as he hummed into the wind. He did this every night when he had a bad day, and recently every day was hell for him.

He fell in love with his bestfriend Gumball...and he knew that he didnt feel the same...

"See I cant wake up...

Im living a nightmare that keeps playing over again.

Locked in a room, so hung up on you...

And your cool with just being friends ."

He couldn't really explain how he fell in love with Gumball, it just happened. One moment they were bestfriends who took on the world together and then in an instant Gumball was his world, his reason to live.

Suddenly it hurt to watch Gumball sing to the humans and cast spells upon them.

Suddenly it hurt to just be his friend and have to hide his feelings for him.

"Left on the sidelines, stuck at a red light.

Waiting for my time...

And I cant see"

It hurt, it felt like he was in the ocean drowning while watching everyone around him breathe. It felt like his heart was being torn apart piece by piece.

Loving someone who doesn't love you hurts.

"Why don't you love me,

Touch me, tell me I'm your everything.

The air you breathe!"

Gumball was air and Marshall  was suffocating because he couldn't inhale him like he longed to.

It hurt...

"And why don't you love me, baby

Open up your heart tonight

'cause I could be all that you need

Why don't you love me

Why don't you love me"

Suddenly...Marshall wasn't alone. The guitar was taken from his hands, his tears were swept away and Gumball was knelt before him.

"See I'm just too scared to tell you the truth, Cause my heart ache cant take anymore...

Broken and bruised...

Longing for you...

And I don't know what I'm waiting for."

What Marshall didn't know was that Gumball was in love with him and had been for a long time...He was just afraid of rejection and thought that Marshall didn't feel the same.

~~~~~

Ima leave it at that :p Sorry it sucks but oh well

Sorry for the long wait...

Request?