Vamp for a week pt.1

This is an old ass request that I completely forgot about and Im so sorry!!! Kaniharitama

~~~~

It started off as Gumball going to Fionas to help her and his sister out with a new experiment but it took a dark turn all to quickly.

Fiona stepped out to get a camera to record their progress while Bubblegum handed him the vile.....

~~

Gumaball coughed and wheezed as he stared at his sister in horror.

What the glob was in that vile!?

He began clawing at his throat as a stinging sensation shot through it as the liquid began its decend into his body. He could feel it seep through all his organs and creep into his veins making all blood flow slowly stop. His heartbeat began to get slower and his lungs started to contrick desperatly trying to get air into his body.

"Gumball!" Bubblegum screamed in terror as she watched unable to do anything. "Somebody help! Please!"

"Whats wr- Oh my god Gumball!" Fiona screamed as the other filed into the room.

Blood oozed out of the Princes mouth as his bodied arched as he gasped for any ounce of air, as the liquid slowly made its way to his heart and seeped into it finally making it give up its last beat. His eyes slowly rolled back and his body thudded against the wood of the tree house floor.

"Bubba!" Marshall yelled and started to shake the pale boy while checking for a pulse.

"What did you two do!?" Cake asked in horror looking between Bubblegum and Fiona.

"I-it was just a-an experiment!." Fiona screeched. "We did everything by the book! I-I dont know what went wrong." The girls screamed in usion as his body confulsed once again while Marshall tried holding him still. 

Gumballs eyes flashed open but instead of being the usual violet they were a crimson red...just like Marshalls.

"Gumball." Bubblegum cried out and jumped on her brother with a sob. Her head rested on his chest and it took no time for her to realize there was no heartbeat. "Oh my glob! I killed my brother!" She screeched and curled into a ball.

"Whoa.." Marshall whispered in awe as he poked the once pink boys pale cheek earning a hiss. Making Marshall glare in return. "Easy bubba. I'm your king now." He smirked.

"Y_you m-mean...hes..?" Bubblegum stuttered.

"A vampire, yea."  Marshall grinned and pet Gumball making him purr. All new bloods loved Marshall like a dog would their owner but, as they got older and matured they saw him as the king he was. It seemed to be the same case for Gumball which was a little weird since he was turned differently than all other vampires.

"What did you do to him." Fiona hissed and slapped Marshall making Gumball growl at her.

"Nothing, he's a new blood. All new vampires are like children their sires are usually the ones who take care of them until they become old enough to be on their own." He explained while watching Gumball sniff around curiously.

"Like a parent?" Fiona asked in awe.

"Yea, I guess. But since I'm King they're all sorta "drawn to me"." Marshall shrugged and pulled Gumball away from the sunlight that snuck through the window. "Your not old enough for sunlight."

~~

A few hours later Marshall had finally convinced the others that he should be the one to take care of Gumball.

He was now in his room trying to get a hyper Gumball to get some rest.

"Gumball put that down!" He yelled and snatched his bass out of the new bloods hands only to panic when tears threatened to pour out his eyes.

"No, no, no, don't cry bubba!" He cooed and pulled him into his lap. Gumball sniffled and buried his face into the crook of Marshalls neck.

"I'm sorry Marshy." He sniffled. "I didn't mean to make you mad, this is all just so new to me..and I'm scared and my emotions are all over the place."

"Its okay Gumball, its normal for all new bloods. But I'm gonna help you get through this okay." Gumball nodded and Marshall began to softy hum lulling Gumball into a much needed rest.

~~~~~~~~

The request was for one day but I fell in love with this and wanted to drag it on a bit. I hope its okay. >.< Not edited please comment any mistakes!