Love Bites

Very Short

~~~

Marshall has always been very possessive and territorial, especially when it came to his little Prince. You could blame it on his vampire instincts but it was just how Marshall was.

Gumball was his and he wanted everyone to know that, he always made sure that Gumball smelled like him or wore one of his shirts or hats. But he has recently taken a liking to covering Gumballs skin in his love bites.

When Gumball fell asleep he went to town making sure his skin was covered in purple bruises and bright red bites. He didn't care if they were in visible places like his neck or arms or in places they wouldn't be seen, like his thighs or stomach. Gumball just had to be marked.

And of course Gumball would wake each morning furious about all the hickies but one sweet smile from Marshall and he caved in forgiving him all too easily.

He would sometimes even awaken at night equally angry but calmed down after a few rounds.

He knew his vampire boyfriend was just being possessive.

He also knew that it wasn't just about possession either. Marshall truly loved him with all of his undead heart. The marks were just his way of showing off that Gumball was his and that no one else could have him.

It was very cute. But that didn't mean he couldn't get a taste of his own medicine.

~~~~~

Request???