Pastel Goth pt. 1

Marshall knew his boyfriend was different, he always dyed his hair pastel colors and wore very...dark themed clothing. Finding out he was a Pastel Goth didn't bother him, Marshall was considered "gothic" himself. (Yes I know there's a difference)

But Marshall did noticed that Gumballs choice in clothing was slowly becoming more feminine, it didn't upset him in the slightest. He's honestly often fantasized about Gumball wearing shorts, leggings, sweaters, and even a pretty little dress. He just wished Gumball felt comfortable opening up about this too him and that Gumball would understand that there was nothing wrong with cross dressing.

So Marshall decided that he'd go out and buy a little outfit for Gumball as a little surprise.

~~~~

Gumball wasn't all that surprised to see a gift on his bed, Marshall bought him things all the time. He was sweet like that.

He was surprised however by what he found inside of it...

His cheeks turned bright pink as he lifted up the waist high black shorts with frilled edges and thigh high socks. He smiled softy at the purple shaded "Creep It Real" sweater with a black flower crown to match.  Gumball was about to giggle until he realized that Marshall knew his biggest secret.

Rocks piled into his stomach when he heard his window opening already knowing who was crawling through.

"Y-you know?" He stuttered out while slowly turning to his pale boyfriend.

"Yea." He smiled softly while sitting on his bed. "You know this is okay right Bubba?"

When he got no response he gently began speaking again.

"Gumball there is nothing wrong with this. If you feel better dressing like this, then that's okay. I still love you and I fully support you." Tears began filling Gumballs eyes and he launched himself into Marshalls awaiting arms.

"I love you Marshy."

"I love you too Princess. Now how about you go get dressed and I take you somewhere." He said before grinning as Gumball dashed into the restroom with his new clothes in hand.

~~~

Buying him shorts and thigh high socks wasn't Marshalls brightest idea, but how was he supposed to know Gumball looked sexy as hell in them?

The shorts and stockings hid most of his legs and thigh but there was still a patch of silky pale skin that showed. The sweater was also a size too big and it slid off of one of his pale shoulders.

"Fuck me." Marshall groaned as he took in Gumballs appearance. Gumball giggled as he sat in Marshalls lap.

"Where are we going?" He asked sweetly.

"Probably my bed." Marshall smirked as drew patterns on his exposed thigh.

~~~~~~~~

Attempt Smut or cute date / Marshall building up Gumballs confidence with crossdressing????