|| 001 - Epiphany & Wrath ||

Wrath ~ Uncontrollable anger and rage.
Terrace 3; the wrathful hallucinate as they walk through smoke darker than night.
~

Another day, another wall completely abused by my own numb fists. I've had enough of everything. Constantly living my life in boiling frustration. I've tried everything you could ever imagine, suicide, locking myself away from the world, torturing myself hours upon end, doing good but alas all the anger I harvest up inside me is spread to others, causing murders, fights and everything else associated with the infuriating feeling of anger. Wrath, to be more specific.

No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to disappear. Does the person punishing me, love me so much that they don't want me to exit their precious world? The answer to that question is probably not, but instead they live for it, my poor deranged soul coming up with different creative ways to discontinue my existence. Or perhaps they have a plan for me later on in my future? I just don't know and at this very moment, I really don't care.

Who would've known that being the "chosen one", granted with immortality would be such the opposite of a golden gift? I spend all my days questioning myself, drowning in confusion, decorating myself in memorable scars and wounds. I look at my battered hands in front of me, as well as the stupid birthmark printed in the centre of my right palm. An upside down ink smudged looking triangle, an everlasting reminder that I was the son of Wrath.

I despised it with every single chunk of anger I had surfing round my body

I despised it with every single chunk of anger I had surfing round my body. Tried to scrape it off with a box cutter tool once. But as always, no use. You also probably wonder, have you inherited this curse from your parents? What parents? I am adopted by a middle aged couple that go by the surname, Charnock. However, for some peculiar reason I've always remembered my full original name. Ely Roselli, a rearrangement of the word, 'loser' but I guess the higher power insisted to make my name more suited for the public eye, adding the extra 'L' and 'I'. Well played, my friend. Well played indeed. I now am only seen as a ordinary seventeen year old to society, unfortunately, I'm far from it.

As I gaze at my mars black veins, branching out into all different directions, and get lost staring at myself through a mirror, hypnotised by my own black irises and black pupils, they are substitute reminders of my originality.

I acknowledge all of these differences everyday, unfortunately which always gets me sunk into a pit of inquisition. If there's a kid like me who is poisoned with this deadly venomous sin..... that means that there's six other young people like me who are trapped inside a sinful living corpse. As a devoted catholic, my 'mother' always lectured me on the Seven Deadly Sins. Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy and Pride. She was completely oblivious to my indifferent and inhumane actions however, she had always said that I needed to confess my consecutive wrathful behaviour. She never knew that this wasn't just a teenage hormone explosion crisis. Congratulations Maria, love. Your adopted son is a descendant from the sin itself. Give the boy a gold star.

No one seems to understand my circumstances. That's potentially another 'treasure' I had received from this higher power. It is harder for me to be comforted, understood, even loved. It is like everyone sees me as a normal human being, who walked normal, talked normal, looked normal, dressed normal. But it was only my eyes who could lay upon the actual demonic state I was in. I longed for other people to share my struggles, but, how do I know where they are? I have no possible idea. How do I know that there's more of them? See? You just don't know.

But I swore to myself. I would make it my duty to search far and wide for these people who I felt adamant about their entity. There was just a raging rush, insisting that all my thoughts had pure logic. Surely it couldn't have been just me who was considered a threat to this world. I felt in an instant, that I needed to see if I wasn't alone. Possibly demolishing this foul sinful immortal life, if we found The Creator. That's when I felt a sharp spark slithering through my blood vessels. That's when I knew......

I needed to defeat this hell.