The final chapter

Eleanor majors had her head on her husband, Brad majors lap as Arthur  who was now three years old sat infront of them playing with the blocks.
They had moved out of Fleet Street and by the sea, it was her dream life, she just wished it was with Sweeney and Toby. She cursed herself knowing she had to stop wishing they were with her. Brad fingers ran through her hair as they watched Arthur.
She closed her eyes and started to fall asleep...

~

Eleanor and Sweeney sat by the sea, on the beach as Toby was in the water splashing around and Arthur played in the sand next to them.
She felt a pair of strong arms snake their way around her waist and pull her close.
"I love you pet.." Sweeney's voice rang in her ears as she looked up at him.
"I love ya love." Eleanor replied with a small chuckle before they both moved closer and their lips collided with each other. She could feel him run his fingers along her spine making her moan softly.
"Let's wait till tonight to do this." Eleanor said softly pulling away slightly.
"But I don't like waiting." He whined kissing her once again. She kissed him back knowing she was craving the taste of lips.

~

Eleanor woke up and wiped some years from her face. She was starting to forget his voice, how his lips tasted.
"Eleanor my love, are you alright?" Brad asked softly after her heard her sniffle.
"Course I am love!" She said looking up at him and revived a peck on the lips.
"Now I promised I'd take you both for a walk, are you ready to get going?" Brad asked softly.
"'M ready!" Arthur said happily and quickly running over to his parents. He has brown hair like and brown eyes, but his hair was curly like Eleanor's. He was also quite short. This made her wonder what his father actually looked like. They had just told him that Brad was his father.
"How about you my love?" Brad asked looking down at his wife.
"Well 'm ready to go." She chuckled and got up.

~

As they walked along the beach, Brad had his arms around her waist pulling her close, she held their son, now was a good time to tell him about the child she was carrying, this time, it would actually be his!
"Love I've got somethin' to tell you." She said excitedly.
"I'm listening." Brad said softly looking down at her.
"I'm pregnant.."
"You are!" He said excitedly and pulled his lovely wife in for a kiss.
"I told you everything was going to turn out the way you wanted it to! I told you we would live happily." He said happily as their son sat in his mother arms confused about the conversation between the two.
"Your gonna 'ave a little brother or sister!" Eleanor told her son and watched his face lit up happily.
"Weally!" He said happily. "'M gonna be a big bwother!"
The couple laughed softly at how adorable he was.

When life gets rough, it can get better, Eleanor learned that the hard way. Never would she have thought that she would live a happy life with a man she loved, and then children! Her life was getting better and better.

~

Eleanor woke up with a gasp as she looked over to her husband Sweeney Todd, oh thank god it was all just a dream...
"Eleanor.. Are you alright..." A tired Sweeney muttered.
"Just a nightmare.." She replied relived and smiled looking down at him before getting up and walked to the other room to check on her sons. Her bare legs started to feel cold as she opened to door to Toby, and Arthur's room and smiled as she saw them both asleep and put a hand on her stomach. She was going to tell him the big news soon, she was once again pregnant.
At least it was all just a bad dream, her odd family was still alive.
Sweeney was done murdering and she was done putting his victims into pies after he killed the judge, Lucy was still on the streets back in Fleet Street unknown to her beloved sweeney, they were living by the sea with their adopted son Toby and their son Arthur, and soon a little lad or las!

Hey there, I hope you all enjoyed the last chapter, I really loved writing this story. But all story's must end. I'll write more Sweeney Todd stories. I doubt anyone knows, but I chose the name Brad majors, because of Rocky Horror picture show.
Thanks to bellatrixlestrange48 and yosibelvalladares for always giving likes and comments, it helped me know that people do read this story and helped me continue! So thank you! And of course thank you to everyone that has read the story.