Trapped

They both were I'm bedlam, both in cells waiting.
That's just it, they were waiting.
They didn't even know what they were waiting for. Eleanor just wanted out and Sweeney, well he wished he was dead, he didn't want to be in a cell again, all alone, so weak.
But if he didn't behave and stay out of trouble he knew he would be in more trouble than he already was in.
Eleanor was in her cell alone and scared looking around the dark empty cell. Then someone opened the door, it was a man she had Never seen, he was short and thin, you could tell he was balding.
"Let's go, the doctor found out what he wants done with you!" He snapped and walked over to Eleanor and roughly grabbed her arm lifting her up the best he could. She got up and her poor knees cracked as she got up.
The man took her to another room, it was the office she was in earlier. Doctor Foggs was in there still, he was in his chair and watched as she stood in front of him.
"You are one of our few woman that will make us money. You see this place is running out of money, men will pay good money to have you for a night." Doctor Foggs told her.
Eleanor's heart dropped, she almost started crying, she was going to have to sleep with men so that the mental hospital could make money.
"And you will be treated like the rest, you were very naughty, you admitted to helping on of our other new patient kill men."
He was here?
That's all Eleanor worried about. Doctor Foggs kept talking but she wasn't listening, she just found out that he was trapped in hell with her, she knew she had to find him, she had to talk to him.
"Take her to her first costumer." Doctor Foggs told the man. He nodded.
"No! Wait please don't do this to me!" She begged. "Please I don't want to do this!"
Doctor Foggs got up and walked over to her and slapped her which made her shut up.
"You have to learn to listen my child." Doctor Foggs said angrily. "Now take her."

~

Sweeney waited and waited but no one came for. He heard the door open.
"Get up you lazy pig!" A old man with a big stomach and long greasy hair ordered.
Sweeney quickly got to his feet and the man grabbed his arm. "Doctor Foggs can't wait to see you ." The man whispered in Sweeney's ear, it took everything in him to not kill the fat pig taking him down the hall of crazy people yelling at him and singing to themselves. He got led into another room, a room with a chair, the man sat Todd down and tied him up.
"Doctor Foggs will be here soon, he has a surprise for you.."