Not that jack..

Jack helped Eleanor sit up.
"Well Jack thank you for fixin me wound.. But I must be on me way.." The baker told him, she desperately wanted to leave. Jack wouldn't take his eyes off of her.
"Oh but won't you join me for dinner? My wife died a month ago and it's been very lonely her all by myself.." Jack said with a sigh and his eyes not leaving hers.
"I suppose I could.." She muttered instantly regretting it.
"Perfect! The cooks should have started by now. They normally make diner around this time."
"But after I must leave."

~

Sweeney refused to give up on Eleanor. He searched everywhere for either Lucy or the baker, he even asked a few people if they have seen her. Of course all of the replied with no.
"Lucy.." He muttered as he spotted Lucy wandering around the street, he started walking over to her.
"Lucy where is Eleanor?" He demanded. "Do you know where she is? Have you seen her?"
"Who? Oh that witch! She.. She tried to hurt me! Grabbed my arm she did!" Lucy babbled. "Hey don't I know you?" She asked with a confused smile.
"What happened you blasted woman?"
"She fell! Hit her head she did! A man, a tall man with Green eyes took her he did!"

~

Jack and Eleanor were sitting at the large brown table. It was very clean abd there was a plate of fish in front of both of them and a cup of wine for them both.
"So Eleanor, how is the fish?" He asked her. They only just started eating and she wasn't to hungry, but this was the most food she ever had in front of her, the fanciest wine.
"Oh it tastes amazing. Quite a nice house ya ave ere I must say." Eleanor said with a smile and looked around.
"Why thank you. I bet your house is much nicer."
"Oh heavens no! Me house is quiet small and broken down." She said with a sigh thinking of her old house.
"You do come from a wealthy family do you not?"
"No, I ain't to rich. Although my business as been boomin.. Brings in more money."
"Oh my, well you are a very beautiful woman I must say." He put his fork down and studied her. "Your husband must be a very lucky man." He added.
"If by lucky you mean dead then yes." She said with a sigh.
"Oh I'm very sorry to hear that Eleanor." He smiled slightly hearing that she was available.
'Damn it..' She thought to herself regretting that she said that.
They both started to eat again but in silence. Jake kept looking at her and she just focused on eating her fish and getting away from the man sitting across from her.
"You said your name was jake right?" Eleanor said with panic in her voice.
She knew a man named Jack, and he wasn't much of a nice guy.
"Yes I did, Jack Misty." He replied with a grin and Eleanor took a deep breath trying to calm herself. She knew she had to get out of the house. She had to get away from the monster that people called Jack, and fast.

~

"Lucy do you know who took her?" Sweeney asked starting to panic.
'Maybe I do love that blasted woman...' He thought to himself.
Lucy started to scream in horror and looked at Sweeney.
"A man! A bad man!" She yelled.
"Shut it you daft woman and tell me who he is!" He yelled back getting inpatient with her.
"A very bad man! He works for foggs! He took me there!" She started crying as she remembered when someone sent her to foggs asylum shortly after she took the poison.
Sweeney bit his cheek and clenched his fists. He knew she was in danger. This man that took Eleanor worked at a asylum were they tortured or sometimes when they got woman they would sell them off for however long for money.

Yeah, Eleanors in lots of trouble. Sorry for the short chapter.