Eleanors new home

Sweeney fell asleep in the alley, but woke up suddenly to yelling and people grabbing him. He looked around suddenly and became aware of what was happening.
'They found me..' He thought to himself as he kicked the gaurds the best he could. But before he could do much, a guard hit him on his head with his baton. Sweeney fell to the ground as the guards dragged him over to the jail.

~

Eleanor slowly walked towards the gate trying to hold herself together as she thought of the horrors beyond the gate.
Jake had his hand on her arm as they both walked over to the gate.
"Ello there Jake, ave another woman for us I see." The guard said smiling as he looked over Eleanor. The man had blue eyes, crooked yellows teeth and short blonde hair.
"Yes I do." Jake replied proudly as the guard opened the gate and the two walked into the yard, if the trees Weren't either dying or dead, the sky wasn't grey, the grass not dead and sidewalk not cracked. If all of those were fixed, the sight could've been very beautiful. The tall white building stood alone, the energy it gave off was evil. She didn't want to go in, but she had no choice. The two walked in and then through another pair of doors then another. They walked into a office, it was grey and very tidy. A man sat in the chair at the dark red desk infront of them. The man who she thought was the owner of the horrible place, Doctor Foggs, smiled at her. He didn't look horrible, his white lap coat was clean and almost spotless.
"Welcome to bedlam my child." Foggs grinned looking her over.
"Take her to a cell.. We'll figure out what to do with her later.." Foggs told jake.
Eleanor's heart sank, what would they do to her? Jake roughly pulled her out the door bringing her back to reality as she walked down the halls of her now called home.

~

Sweeney's eyes slowly opened, he felt a sharp pain in his head and he groaned sitting up. Sweeney looked around the cell feeling lost and confused for a second. "No..." He muttered realizing where he was. "NO! I can't be here again!" He yelled standing up and banged on the cell door angrily. He went to jail once, he didn't want to be there again..