Memories

This is only what is happening with Eleanor in this chapter, hope you enjoy!

Eleanor remembered how sweet Toby was... Today would have been his birthday... Her last costumer told her what day it was, well she asked what year, month and day it was and he was kind enough to tell her. November 16th.. Toby would have celebrated his first birthday not with the Italian or in a work house, his first real birthday was taken away from him because of the man she loved...
Loved...
She used the word loved because she wasn't sure if she loved him anymore...

~

"Get out!" Sweeney Todd the demon barber yelled at the baker.
"Love... Please you need to listen to me, you can't kill people of this importance!" Eleanor said in a scared whisper after he had killed a play writer who had stopped by. Many people would be looking for this man that Sweeney just killed.
"I said out you daft woman!" Sweeney hollered once more pushing her against a wall putting a razor against her pale neck..

~

Yes he had put his razors against her neck, but never actually killed her, as you could tell since she was still alive, her neck had not yet been slit.. No it was Sweeney who was dead, not her..

~

"Eleanor!" Sweeney snapped after the two got into a fight. Sweeney was getting fed up with the baker, he had broken her door to the pie shop. Sweeney slapped Eleanor as hard as he could and watched her stumble to the floor of the pie shop.
"Get up you daft woman." He spat angrily.. How dare she try to tell him what to do?
The bakers lower lip trembled slightly as she looked up at him with a trembling breath and big eyes.
"Up I said! Go deal with the body's!" He snapped and she quickly got up quickly making her way out of the door less pie shop and down to deal with the body's in the bake house..

~

Now their relationship had some good times before they both got thrown into this hell, after Sweeney came back.

~

The pair sat in the pie shop sharing a bottle of gin. Eleanor has just told him that they should bake the people Sweeney killed into pies, he agreed, the pair danced around and now where sitting together enjoying a bottle of gin.
"Pet, you truly are a smart woman! You will help me get my revenge! Pet I will forever be in your debt!" Sweeney said happily drinking his gin.
"Now now love, no need to be in me debt. It will help me as well, free meat! Hopefully it's better than the stuff I already use!" Eleanor said as the pair laughed.

~

God Eleanor missed that man and her beloved Toby.. Oh he was to young, to smart, to kind.. She did get mad st him a few times... Oh if she could take it all back she would..

~

"Toby! You better stop sayin' that stuff and or else!" Eleanor snapped after she found out he had told some of his friends about some of his suspension about the barber
"But mum!" He cried out
"No! I'm done with you trying to say that stuff 'bout him! I took you in and so did he, and this is how we get payed? You go behind our backs and tell your friends he's a murderer?" She snapped.
"Mum please!" Toby begged wishing she would listen to him.
"Toby I don't even want to know your here got it? Now head off to bed before I take you up there meself!" She said angrily hitting him on the back of the head not that hard.
"Yes ma'am.." Toby whispered..

~

That memory of Toby definitely brought tears to her eyes... Eleanor sat in the cold cell tears rolling down her  red swollen cheeks... She was getting so fed up with all of this... Getting used by men, she was alone, no one was there for her, not anymore at least...
"Happy birthday, Toby love..." Eleanor whispered outloud wishing she could tell him that in person...