Run!

Jake basically threw Eleanor into the carriage and sat down infront of her.
"My dear Eleanor, you must behave yourself for Doctor Fogg." He ordered her with disappointment in his voice.
"Why would I do that." She sat down and got herself comfortable.
"Because otherwise, there will be punishments." Eleanor looked down and closed her eyes..

~

Sweeney looked around the group of people gathered around him.
"You are under arrest!" The police yelled as the ran towards him.
Sweeney knew he couldn't go back to jail, he looked up at them and clenched his razor.
'Kill them.. Come on Sweeney, show them who the demon of Fleet Street is.' He thought to himself but instead of killing them, he ran. He ran as fast as fast as he could. He heard a few woman scream as the police pushed them out of the way.
Sweeney ran until he couldn't run anymore, he ran for half a hour trying to get rid of the police. He looked around and noticed he was in a alley that was empty. Not a single person was there. He knew the baker always would try to calm him down, it didn't always work, but sometimes it was amusing watching her try. He thought of all the times she tried to calm him. Sweeney smiled at those memories.
Memories, where they really just memories now?
He knew he wouldn't see her again, he didn't have any where else to go. But he avenged Lucy and his beloved Johanna who would never know who her true father was, and he knew he had to try to help Mrs. Lovett. She gave him the room, helped him get revenge, she risked her life in a way. If they were ever caught, both of them would be hung for sure.
Still tired and out of breath from running, the demon barber sat down and closed his eyes slowly falling asleep.

~

Eleanor looked up at the almost black sky, it was becoming night time. Oh how she missed Toby and that miserable barber of hers.

"Eleanor, we'll take care of you, Doctor Foggs will be glad to have you join us." He smiled at her.
'How disgusting..' She thought to herself and glanced over at him with a look of disgust on her face.
They had been in the carriage for almost a hour and they were pulling up to the gates to the asylum. Eleanor looked at the building and started to panic. She would go insane being trapped up in there, and she knew it. She also knew that she would spend the rest of her life trapped up in there with crazy people.
"I helped a barber kill people in bake them into pies and served those pies to a bunch of people." She confessed hoping she would go to the ropes instead.

"you.. What?" He asked disgusted by her confession.

"Yes! He would pretend to shave them and then kill them. The body's would head down to me bake house and I would cook em up!" She added.

"Oh Doctor Foggs will be happy to see he has another person to fix." He smirked.

'Damn it Eleanor!' She thought angrily to herself as the carriage came to a stop outside of the gates.
Jake stood up and got out of the carriage followed by Eleanor.