You love lucy still...

It took half an hour till they got to the shop.
"Care to join me for some gin?" Eleanor walked towards the door and unlocked it. She entered and Sweeney followed and sat at a booth in the dark as she got gin and lit some candles around. She walked over to the table he was at and light the candle that was sitting there.

Sweeney looked at how her features looked as the light of the Flames light up her pale face. She sat across from him and cracked open a new bottle and took a long sip before handing it to him.

"How are you holding up?" Sweeney asked her.
'She looks so beautiful..' He thought to himself.
' no you love Lucy, not the baker.'

"Well, I'm holding up.." She chuckled.
Eleanor handed him the bottle.

"No thanks I'm done with gin for know." She shrugged and drank the rest of the bottle. Sweeney had only a few sips, so Eleanor got the whole bottle to herself.
The two sat there  in silence. Eleanor finished and sat there for a few extra minutes.

"Night mista Todd." She slur walking out the door.

Eleanor went upstairs to her bed room and changed out of her old grey dress and put on a clean black nightdress.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Sweeney got up and walked to Eleanor's room. He heard sobbing coming from her room.
He knocked a few times.

"Mrs. Lovett are you alright?" He whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm fine love head to bed." She tried to sound happy and cheerful but it didn't work. Her voice still sounded like she was crying.

" worried about Toby?" He asked not wanting to upset her to much.
He waited a few moments. All he got was sobs.
" you need to get some rest so we can go back and look for him in the morning. I won't let anyone harm him or you.." He stood outside her door. After a few minutes he stopped hearing sobbing but little snores.
He walked into her room and sat on a chair near her bed. He couldn't go to bed without knowing she was alright and would sleep good. Why was he feeling this way towards the bloody baker?  She was smart and always took care of him. Even after he threatened to kill her or out a razor to her throat. Plus he must admit, she was very attractive. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in the arm chair beside Eleanor.