I know you love me

The man was with Eleanor for a hour, after a hour he left her by herself. She felt... Used... Like a piece of garbage on the street, or in this case like a whore on the street looking for money. But they weren't forced to.
She sighed as the gaurd came in and took her arm roughly making her clench her jaw and took her back to Sweeney.
Meanwhile Sweeney was waiting for either Eleanor or someone to take him and hurt him or even kill him. Finally he looked up snapping out of his thoughts when the door freaked open and Eleanor was thrown into the cell. She fell landing on her wrist and yelled in pain, quickly Sweeney got up and went to her side as the guard closed the door not caring that she was hurt.
"Eleanor are you alright.." He asked softly. The baker didn't want to say anything in fear that she'd break down.
"Come here pet.." He whispered and sat next to her. Eleanor knew she needed someone who cared and looked over at him with sad eyes and put her arms around his neck putting her face into his shoulder as she broke down. As Sweeney hadn't comforted another human in fifteen years he didn't know what to do as he heard her cry softly. When she came back he had noticed that her dress was more off and her fair was even worse than before and her neck had a few hickies. So he knew she probably went through some rough stuff. Eleanor felt his arms wrap around her waist and hold her close to him.
"Eleanor what I said before you left was true, when I said I love you I wasn't lying.." He whispered in her ear hoping it wasn't a bad time.
"I love you to." She said with a sniffle.
"I know you do pet... All that you have ever done for me.. Thank you.. We need to make it through this together, so please stay strong."
Eleanor nodded after his miniature speech knowing he was right.
"Now how's your wrist?" He asked as the two pulled away. She examined her wrist.
"In pain.. Lots of pain." Eleanor said as Sweeney gently touched it, she flinched at the touch and he pulled his hand away.
"I'll be fine love.."
"Your a strong woman I know you will." He said softly before coughing into his arm. Sweeney had been feeling. But ill lately but just discarded it thinking he was just nervous about their situation.
"You alright?" She asked a bit worried from the sound of his cough.
"Yes, just a cough." He lied knowing it was much more than just a cough...