Hush now little one

Eleanor was holding her baby boy in the meat pie shop. Three months ago, Foggs had died from a heart attack, the new person let her go, besides she wasn't as well as she once was...
A month ago, Eleanor gave birth to her little boy, who's father is unknown..
She was debating what to name the boy... But she ended up deciding on Arthur.. Arthur Tobias Lovett.
She smiled to herself as she thought about the name she had given the child. When Lucy was pregnant, if it was a boy, Sweeney wanted to name it Arthur. That's why she chose the name Arthur, and then Tobias, after Toby.
Eleanor still wasn't quite right in the head after the long time she had spent at foggs.
The day Eleanor went home, she had never been happier!

~

Eleanor walked out of the carriage and looked up at her home.. It had been so long since she had seen the pie shop, and the empty barber shop. Once again she would live her life alone, the only difference was that she knew Sweeney wasn't coming home... Well she wasn't going to be alone, soon she'd have a little lad or las running around and make trouble.. She walked into the dusty pie shop and smiled as tears started to fill her eyes as she remembered when she thought about putting humans into her pies, how he danced around the shop with her... She sniffled knowing she was badly in need of a bath, she had cuts and scratches all over her. Eleanor walked into the washroom and filled up the tub and changed out of the old blue dress Foggs gave her. It had been so long since she looked in the mirror, Eleanor spotted her image in a mirror and just stared... Her once bright brown eyes were now dark, red and puffy, her once soft pale skin was now covered in scratches and scars that covered her body. Her hair was longer than before and was filthy. She stepped into the tub and washed up, next she would eat and go to bed.

~

Arthur started to cry and she snapped out of her thoughts and rocked him softly as he bite her finger softly. This reminded her of Johanna when she was a babe. Eleanor sighed wishing that she had someone with her to help her take care of the boy...

Eleanor started to sing softly to him...

Hush now little one
It will be alright
We will make it through life
But we must be strong
We must stay together
Mother and babe
So please my little one
Stop crying
Close your eyes
Dream of a better life
Dream of a happier place
Dream now
Once your older all your dreams
Will die...

I hope you guys like this chapter, I just made the song up so I hope it's not bad, I wrote this chapter at three thirty in the morning...