Thats not food...

"Eleanor..." Sweeney whispered looking over at her and made his way to her. He didn't know how to feel about her being there. Yeah he was glad she was alive, but as he got closer he studied her and felt bad... Her hair was more of a mess than normal, she had bigger bags under her eyes than normal and get big brown eyes looked dull... As if she had been crying for a long while, then her dress was pulled off of her shoulders a bit showing more shoulder than normal.
"Eleanor what did they do to you.." He asked softly sitting next to her. Eleanor didn't want to tell him.. Instead of speaking she rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.
"Eleanor.. What did they do to you?" He asked a bit more aggressive getting annoyed by her silence.
"Making money." She said softly hoping he understood what she meant by making money.
The only thing he could think of for a way that a woman would make money was either a brotle or using them as servants and cooks. He looked back down at her and studied her.
"Those monsters..." He whispered finally understanding what she meant. Anger ran through him, she was the second woman he loved that was forced to do anything like that. First his beloved Lucy was raped, now they were making money off of Eleanor!
He put his arms around her, she was feeling safe in his arms. Knowing that with the demon barbed beside her, no one would harm her. She chuckled sadly thinking of Toby... Toby... The boy she grew to love who died by the hands of the man she loved, by the man holding her. Eleanor gulped sadly trying to keep herself content and not start crying.. But she missed the boy, she missed her old life.

"Get some rest pet." He whispered in her ear after she yawned fatigue was getting to her.
"Night mista T.." She said softly with s shaky voice that Sweeney hated to hear. He headed how quit her voice was, he hated how shaky it was.

"Good night Mrs. Lovett.." Sweeney had to admit, she was more beautiful than ever in the dim light of the room. She closed her eyes and fell asleep...

~

Sweeney woke up to the door opening up with a loud creak.
"Breakfast!" The same man who had thrown Sweeney into the cell opened the door and set down a tray with two bowls with some sort of slop. Sweeney was use to it from fifteen years in jail.
Sweeney looked over at Eleanor when the man closed the door with a loud bang. Eleanor woke up quickly after the bang from the door. Sweeney was sure the bastard slammed the door to wake her up..
"Morning Eleanor." Sweeney said in a low voice.
"Mornin' love.." Eleanor said with a sigh and looked over at the bowls. Sweeney followed her gaze, "that is breakfast.." Sweeney said in disgust. Eleanor stood up, well she went to go get up once and couldn't but on the second try she got up, well she went over to the Bowls and noticed the slop inside. She was sure she would be sick just from the sight... And she though her meat pies were bad..
She picked up the bowls noticing they gave them nothing to eat with and walked back over setting herself down and handed Sweeney a bowl.
Sweeney was hungry and started to eat his food, Eleanor didn't even think that the contents in the bowl was food! It was gooey, grey and gave off a off smell. She looked over at him slowly eating his food.
"Eat up Eleanor, it's not going to kill you..." Honestly though Sweeney wasn't even sure if the last part was right from how bad it was.. He'd rather eat the meat pie Eleanor gave him the first day he arrived back. Hell he'd rather ten of those 'pies' than this!

She looked back down at her food and slowly put some onto a pinky and hesitantly put it into her mouth, well she hesitated three or four times. But as soon as that 'food' touches her tounge she spat it out in disgust.
The man beside her let out a small chuckle at her reaction...