The death of a baker

Just a warning, there is thoughts of suicide and mentions of blood, Being cut etc..

Eleanor felt her heart slowly stop beating... Eleanor closed her eyes and everything went black...
Now hold on! I bet your confused about what is happening to the baker! Well let's start from the beginning shall we?

~

The baker was thrown into the cell after  a costumer was done with her... She picked her weak body up and slowly made her way to the wall... She had been stuck in there for months now.. Loneliness was getting to her, she felt so used up, so hungry... God how she wished she could just wake up, she wished that this was all just a dream. Eleanor wiped some tears from her cheeks and sniffled. The door slammed open making Eleanor jump and look up in fear.
"Eleanor!" A angry Doctor Foggs roared in anger. Eleanor knew what she had done and could feel her heart beat fast knowing a punishment was coming her way...
"Up you slut!" He hollered again grabbing her roughly by the neck, she quickly got up and he dragged her out of her cell and took her to where Sweeney use to be... Where they use to cut Sweeney up and hurt him any way they could..
She choked back tears as she was set roughly into a chair and tied up. The smell of blood had filled the air, made sense since there was blood all over the floor.
Eleanor knew what she had gotten herself into and regretted it all..
"Now, you shouldn't bite a costumer." Dr Foggs said angrily.
"I... I'm sorry sir..." She whimpered.
The next thing Eleanor knew, dr Foggs had hit her... She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from crying and watched as he looked around his tray of 'tools' and picked up a small knife. He walked closer to her, she gulped getting scared. A small voice inside my head f her was hoping that he did kill her... Hoping that he would just take it all away.. The knife in his hand slid across her pale chest just below the collar bone. Her teeth clenched together in pain. Blood slowly started to bubble up and done blood slowly started to drip down her pale chest. Dr Foggs ran the end of his blade against her chest to her other collar bone and started to cut her there. Tears started to slowly run down the bakers cheeks.. As did the blood from her cut.. The already weak baker closed her eyes feeling more weak than his she felt before this.. Dr Foggs made his way up the her chin and cut a long line down to her neck.. She could feel the cold blood slowly run down her neck... It was cold, it tickled a bit... Was this how Sweeney's victims felt? Did the victims of the demon barber of Fleet Street feel the cold blood run down their necks before they were dropped into the bakehouse?
Sweeney was telling the truth when he had said they all deserved to die, even her... Even he did...
Foggs cut her cheek a few more times, he didn't care what he did to her anymore, Foggs was done with the baker, this wasn't the first or second time she had caused trouble while she was there..
Eleanor started to feel even weaker knowing her life was almost gone.. She closed her eyes welcoming what ever would take her away from this! She was done with being treated the way she was!
"Eleanor look at me!" Foggs yelled roughly taking her chin forcing her head in his direction, she opened her eyes and looked at him.
"I hope you get what you deserve." He whispered angrily as Eleanor felt her heart slowly stop beating... She closed her eyes once again... Her murderer stood up looking down at the dead body of the baker...

"Eleanor? What the hell are you doing in hell?"