Don't I know her?

Sweeney Todd sat there staring at the apple and sandwich in disgust. He would never eat it. Plus he wasn't even hungry for food. He was hungry for blood. God how he was in the mood for slitting someone's throat. Eleanor kept coming to his mind. He. Shrugged it off thinking it was only him wanting to kill her. Because who wouldn't? She was so annoying.
'Why is there yelling?' He thought. Sweeney never heard Mrs. Lovett yell or raise her voice unless something was wrong or she accidentally cut her finger or wasn't watching were she was hitting the dough with her rolling pin and hit her hand as hard as she could on accident which happened once or twice. So he knew something was wrong. She was raising her voice at someone, but who? Was it some guy trying to take her home? Was it a drunk man trying to do something dumb? Or was it Toby getting into trouble. Then he thought that maybe she was yelling at her pies or pie crust again. Honestly, she has been alone to many years.
Sweeney got out of his chair and peeked out his door window. He never saw much of what was happening but he did see Mrs. Lovett throwing that beggar woman to the ground. Well, none of what he thought was right that's for sure now. He laughed to myself slightly. He has never seen or thought that Mrs. Lovett could yell at or thrown any one to the ground. He was surprised that she was even yelling at her.
If only he knew what she was yelling. He didn't hear what she yelled but she seemed very mad, which was a surprise since she was always happy.
He eyed the beggar woman in disgust . He squinted his eyes at the face.
'Wait...I think I know that woman.No I can't.. Can I?' He thought to himself quickly discard the thought.
But curiosity got the better of him. He opened the door and slowly walk down the stairs. He wasn't even half way down when Mrs. Lovett turns around and spotted him. That woman has ears like a hawk sometime.

"Oh Ello there love. Decided to come down stairs for a change ah?" She joked since he rarely ever goes downstairs.

" w..who is that? I know her. But from where,"

Eleanor started to panic.
'What did he just say... He recognized her. No dear god. I can't let him recognize her, he will kill me and then Toby. And then me again.' She thought to herself. This was going to be her last day alive she was sure. If he ever found out she was lying, Eleanor Lovett would be no more.

"No one knows 'er. Just some random beggar woman that is everywhere. Maybe you saw her on the streets years ago? I don't know love sorry." She tryed her best not to act scared but to be honest she was terrified.
" oh.. Alright." He turned around and walked back upstairs to his dark and lonely room. She sighed and go into her shop glancing at Lucy one more who was walking away asking for money as if nothing has happened. Honestly, that poor dear.