Please don't tell me he's the one screaming...

Doctor fogs walked into the room where Sweeney was tied up. "Ah mister Todd, I know you may be wondering where your partner is. Well mrs. Lovett is currently being used to our advantage." Doctor Foggs told Sweeney with a grin.
But now he wished she was dead, it was better knowing she was dead than knowing she was being forced to sleep with men.
Sweeney wanted to say something, anything, but he knew better...
The barbers dark eyes looked over the doctor wondering what the 'surprise' was. That's when he noticed a bottle of gin in one hand and a few tools such as needles and knives in the other. The barber clenched his jaw, knowing what this man was about to do to him.. Doctor Foggs walked closer and closer to Todd, till he was right in front of Todd. Doctor Foggs set his stuff down on the floor except for a small knife and looked the demon barber in the eyes.
"Now.. Let's see if we can make you better," Foggs said with a grin and dug the knife into Sweeney's left thigh...

~

Eleanor was dragged out of the cell and thrown in the cell she was in before she had to see Doctor Foggs. Eleanor sniffled doing her best to not cry.. She just sat there alone.. She knew Sweeney was in the building with her.. She knew she had to find him. But the question was how. She shook her head not wanting to think anymore, her brain felt jammed from all the thinking she was doing, but then she heard a scream, the scream of a male, Eleanor swore it sounded like Sweeney. She closed her eyes just wanting to go to sleep, not wanting to hear the screaming of who ever it was. She just hoped it wasn't Sweeney who was screaming. The image of her beloved partner in crime being tortured flashed in her mind, she shook her head quickly wishing that none of this had happend, wishing that she had never gone go get Lucy. Eleanor closed her eyes hoping to sleep and wake up back in her pie shop...

~

After half a hour of dr. Foggs stabbing, hitting,scraping and scratching the demon barber who refused to do anything but let out the occasional scream of pain. Sweeney hated feeling this weak, knowing he wasn't the one in charge made him think back to when he was in jail, and just to think he got out after 15 years! And yet here he was in a mental asylum...
Finally Foggs wiped the blood off of his knife and put his tools away.
"Now wasn't that fun? See it wasn't to bad." The evil Doctor said to his patient before looking at a gaurd in the room. "Take him to a cell." Foggs ordered and with a quick nod the gaurd undid Sweeney's rope and kept a strong hand on his arm making sure he wouldn't leave as the gaurd got Sweeney to his feet and out the door. Sweeney winced in pain as he got to his feet and clenched his jaw on the sat down the hall. The hall was dark and people were singing and talking to themselves. Sweeney looked at the poor people in cells hoping he won't be that crazy any time soon.
After a minute or so the two got to a cell with a large door, the guard fiddled around with a key trying to find it, when he found the key and opened the door he tossed Sweeney into the cell and he hit the ground with a thud which woke the figure in the room.
"Have fun you to." The guard said with a smirk before closing the door of the cell. Sweeney looked up at the figure who had curly hair and a off put dress.
"Sweeney..." The voice spoke softly and a small crack as if they were going to cry. That's when it hit him, it was Eleanor in the cell.