Theres a murderer in town

Lucy told him that she knew his name was jake, but that was it.. But that was all he knew about the man that stole the baker.
Lucy told him that this man would be in a wealthy looking house, he thought so to.
'Forget her, go back to the shop and leave London..' He thought to himself. 'But what about Eleanor.. She helped you murder all those people, helped you kill the judge and beadle.'
He looked around confused and lost unsure  where he was.

~

Jake moved closer to her and stroked her cheek.
She backed away and pushed away his hand.
"Ah a perfect woman.." He muttered.
"Foggs will be very pleased to have you, and very pleased with me for bring such a lovely woman for him. Hmm.." He moved closer to her and grabbed her arm.
"Our carriage is out side. Let's not keep him waiting." He said calmly but with some violence, just enough to give her the chills. Jake tried to drag her outside but She pulled away the best she could but gave up before getting to the front door.

~

"Eleanor?" Sweeney saw in a distance a woman who looked like Eleanor being dragged to a carriage. With hope in his heart that it was her he ran to the woman.
"Eleanor?" He asked hopefully as he got closer to the woman. Close enough to see that it wasn't Eleanor, just a woman with red curly hair.
He sighed and turned around to head home. Sweeney knew that it was no use looking for her, she could be anywhere.
A drunk man grabbed his shoulder tightly.
"Hey I need money.." He slurred. Sweeney looked at him and saw a bar right behind the drunk man and shook his head.
"I don't have money." Sweeney muttered angrily and reached for his razor just in case.
"I. Need. Money." The man ordered and punched him in the side of the mouth.
Sweeney's face went red and grabbed his razor in anger and pointed it at the mans throat. Everyone around them stared at Sweeney in disbelief (also since some knew of him by face and had visited him or thought of it) and a small boy ran off to get the authorities. Without any thought, Sweeney slid the razor across the mans throat. People nearby Sweeney Todd gasped, men and woman looked at the life from the man drain, they watched the blood flow from his neck. Many looked away, others were to horrified to move. Yes there was death in the streets. But never from a famous barber.
"Pigs like you deserve to die." Was the last thing the drunk man heard before he fell to the ground.