Punishment

Three days had gone by and each day Eleanor had twice or more costumers. And Sweeney Todd wasn't getting any better, he had developed a fever and the now daily torture two times a day wasn't making it any better. Scars now covered the mans body, scars and hickies also covered the bakers body. The pair only got to see each other at night now, one time a costumer took Eleanor at night so the pair didn't even get to see each then. Eleanor was pushed into her cell, her dress hanged off of her and her hair was a complete mess, her eyes looked tired and dull. The baked got up from her knees rubbing her still sore and swollen wrist from when she got pushed and fell on it.
The baker saw that Sweeney was there and quickly made her way to him and sat beside him.
"Are you feeling any better love?" She asked him in a raspy voice.
"Yes of course I am." He replied lying to her. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him and kissed her cheek softly. Both the baker and the barber loved the small amounts of time they got to spend together, it was only two hours about and it was the only time either got to feel loved. "I love you Eleanor, we can and will get through this together.. Get some sleep pet, you look tired." He whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead before she nodded softly and made herself comfortable so she could try to sleep.

The next morning Sweeney had woken up till the door opened and the guard was yelling. Next thing he knew, his beloved Eleanor was thrown harshly to the ground whimpering softly looking to the floor. Sweeney watched the guard slam the door and he made his way to Eleanor.
"Nellie what happened.." He asked softly and cupped her face in his hands as she looked up at him with sad eyes.
"I slapped the man, he bite me neck and I slapped 'im.." She said and looked away. Sweeney gently kisses her lips for a. Few seconds before pulling and quickly kissed her forehead.
"You shouldn't have done that Eleanor, but you did what you thought you had to, but that never ends well here." He warned her trying not to scare. She nodded hesitantly I'm reply. The door opened the pair looked up terrified at the man in the door way. Dr. Foggs was standing there with two guards.
"Eleanor I'm very disappointed in you." The doctor said with s sigh and shook his head.
"Take them." He ordered the guards and turned around walking away. The guards took them both roughly by the arm. They wanted to put up a fight but didn't have the energy and they didn't want to be in more trouble, so they let the  man take them to the room that Sweeney always goes to.
"Set them in the chairs and leave us please." The doctor ordered once the got there. The gaurd pushed them in the chair and tied them up. Eleanor looked up at Foggs terrified as he picked up different tools thinking about what to do.