Are you sure?

Eleanor woke up to the sound of someone moving around near her bed.
I open my eyes slightly and pretend to be asleep. I see a figure in my chair. I slowly reach my hand under my bed and grab my frying pan that I always keep under my bed. Ever since a little accident..

She grabbed the pan and slowly for up trying not to be to loud. She walked to the figure.

Wam!

The figure woke up in pain and grabbed his head. Eleanor tried to make out the face.
"Blasted woman what was that for?" He screamed in pain. Eleanor gasped and dropped the pan.
"Sorry love.. I thought you was a beggar or somethin.."
"Why do you have a bloody pan with you?"
"Well ever since somethin happened, I have kept a fryin pan under me bed.."
"What happened." He stood up.
"Nothing. How's your head? Sorry again.."
"It's fine."
She smiled.
"Why were ya up in me room?" She asked him.
"The beggar woman.. She said you were the Devils wife to me. She told me that you have no pity in your heart. She asked about a man... A man named Benjamin Barker.." Sweeney looked her in the eyes. Eleanor stood there, how dare she tell him these things.

"Mrs. Lovett was that Lucy?"
"No." She tried to sound innocence and nice but she ended up yelling it.
"That old woman an I don't get along very well. She thinks me to be someone else. Called me Annabel multiple times.." She stutterd making it all up as she went.

'She's lying to you..' Sweeney thought to himself.

He grabbed Mrs. Lovers wrists, and pulled her roughly to his chest. He glared at her.

"Let go of me Mista. T." She screamed in horror. She pulled and struggled kicked a few times but his grip tightened.

"If you are lying to me Mrs. Lovett, you will lose your life. You hear." she nods and he lets go. He grabs a razor as she rubs her wrist.
He pushed her against a wall and outs his razor to her throat.
"I mean it Mrs. Lovett.."
He yells and takes it away from her throat and backs away.

"I.. I should get changed. Then I'll head out to look for Toby. Join me if ya wish." Mrs Lovett walks away and he noddes in reply.

-

She walks out of her room ready to leave not expecting him to come along. Surprisingly he is waiting out side of her shop. In silence they both walk looking for Toby.

"You didn't have to come ya know. I know ya hate the boy." She look at him. His beautiful dark eyes glanced at Eleanor. She could still sense his anger. He shrugged and went back to looking for him.

-

After three hours they gave up hope so they walk back to the shop. Tears start to build up in Eleanors eyes. Then she hears a boys voice. It sounds like Toby. She Tugs on Sweeneys sleeve

"Ya hear that? Sound like Toby don't it?"  They walk towards a few wagons. As usual the streets of London were crowed so they pushed there way through. Eleanors try's to look at the person that sounds like Toby. She spots Toby and pushes her way faster towards him leaving Sweeney behind.
She spots someone else with him.
She stops infront of Toby. He looks up at her and so does the Woman.