Toby don't you dare..

The next morning Sweeney was pacing as usual and Eleanor was rolling out some dough for her pies.
Toby sat at a booth across from her eating a pie. She hated watching him enjoy the pies seeing how it's human he's eating and enjoying.
"Mum, I still don't trust him.." He looked at her dead serious.
"He was hurtin ya the other night mum!" Toby stood up. "Please we gotta go.."
"Toby dear, Mista t was just angry at me. He had the right to be angry." She looked at him and raised a eyebrow.
"Why was he angry at ya mum?"
"I lied to him bout somethin, somethin really important.." She muttered. She didn't want him to think bad about her.
"Toby it doesn't matta.. He does so much for us." She rolled out some more dough.
"Still he can't hurt you like that mum! I don't trust him at all! I know he's a murderer!" Toby yelled. Eleanor looked at him dead serious.
"Tobias don't you dare say stuff like that." She snapped. Toby looked at her angrily and Ran out the door. She put down her rolling pin and hitched up the front of her dress so she could run  after him.
"Tobias get back here!" She yelled at him as she chased after him through the crowed of people.
Toby ran faster trying to not to get caught by her. He ran till he saw the authorities.
"Tobias! Tobias!" She yelled after him and ran faster.
Toby ran to the police officer. He was short, barely taller than Toby, he has a small grey beard and big busy grey eyebrows. He had grey hair that was combed back and angry features.
"Sir! Please C.." Toby stood infront if the officer begging until the officer slapped him across the face.
Eleanor finally made it to where Toby was. She saw him hit Toby. Toby looked at him afraid.
"I'm sorry for botherin you sir.." Toby muttered. Eleanor grabbed tobys arm and pulled him away from the officer. "sorry bout 'em." She smiled at the officer and turned around and they walked home quickly in silence.