The woman

Sweeney Todd sat in his barber chair staring at all the filthy pigs that deserve to die, deserve to pay him a visit for a shave.
" you all deserve to die." He mumbled to himself and went back to polishing his razor in his chair. The bell above the door rang saying that someone was walking in. He turned his head to see who was bothering him at this time. He half expected it was a costumer, half expecting/knowing it was Mrs.lovett.
To none of Sweeney's surprise Mrs. Lovett walked through the door with a dirty silver tray in her hands. The tray contained a bruised red apple and a sandwich that was thrown together and did not look tasty. Sweeney knew he wouldn't eat any of the items on the tray, he never did.
'Such a same it was not a costumer. I am in a killing mood.' Sweeney thought to himself. The judge still hadn't arrived. Sweeney was getting inpatient now.

"Ello love! Brought ya up some lunch."Mrs. Lovett yapped. she set down the tray with food on a chest nearby. He wished she would just walk out the door and never bother him again. He just wanted Lucy.
'If I get no costumers soon and she doesn't leave me alone, I might as well kill her!' He thought to himself while polishing his razors paying no attention to her. Mrs. Lovett was kind to him, she did save his razors for him, plus she cooks and cleans after him, but she would never shut up or leave him alone. 'but if I do that, I won't be able to get my revenge. She is the one that bakes them into pies after all. If it wasn't for her I would be hung!'

"I talked to Turpin a hour ago." She walked over to the large window looking over London. It was so dark, so full of people.

'How dare she not send him up to me so I can finish the job!' He thought looking up at her at last.

"And?" Sweeney growled at Mrs. Lovett who was still staring at the people down below. She thought of all the different flavours of people! Oh how her pies were doing much better with humans as the meat!

"I still think priest tastes great.." She whispered out loud. Sweeney glared at her. Sweeney didn't enjoy the priest that much, it was to fatty for his liking.

"He says he will be here some time this week love." She leaned against the glass slightly. "Ya 'ave to be more patient. Wait.. Love. Wait."

"Leave." He mumbled. She didn't move.

"You should eat somethin love. You look awful.." She walked over to him. It was true though. Sweeney Todd was getting a bit thinner. He hadn't been eating much since they decided to put people into pies!

"Out!" He snapped at her, he lept out of his chair and pushed her shoulder to the wall. He pressed his razor to her pale neck.

"When I tell you to leave. Leave.." He let go.

"Ya should eat." Mrs. Lovett told him before leaving.

-

Eleanor Lovett walked down the stairs and noticed Lucy... Why was she there? Eleanor told her over and over again to leave and never come back. But there she was looking into the pie shop for Eleanor.

Eleanor continued walking and the step creaked loudly. Lucy jumped and looked at Eleanor with big terrified eyes. Lucy slowly walked away from the window, Eleanor ran down the steps the fastest she could with our tripping.
Poor thing looked horrible. Her once golden hair was filthy and knotted, her black dress was ripped and stained with blood and food. Lucy's once soft perfect skin was now burned and scratched. Sweeneys heart would break into two if he ever knew this was Lucy.
If you knew Lucy before she took the poison, you would never recognized her now.

"Your the Devils wife you.." Lucy pointed and screamed at Eleanor as she got down and made her way towards her. Eleanor pulled Lucy by the arm and pushed her to the dirty ground of London.

"Off ye go. Scatta, you betta stay away from ere ya hear?" Eleanor backed away from the scared Lucy who was on the ground being kicked and stepped on by others walking around the street. Eleanor was shocked by her actions. She never thought that she would be able to do such thing. Eleanor lied to Sweeney. But he couldn't see her like this. Lucy was a mess.

I hope you enjoyed my remake chapter!
~Ohbythesea