Oh Eleanor.. Where are you?

"Eleanor, that morning you hit me with the pan, I asked you why you had it.. You said something about how something happened one night.. What did happen?" Sweeney Todd looked up at Eleanor. That night after the burned the judge and beadles dead bodies, te went into the pie shop (of course Sweeney changed his shirt first) and the two were sitting at a booth, Sweeney took another sip of his gin.
"Nothing." She replied and looked out the window beside her.
"Eleanor the one time I want to talk to you, you don't wish to speak to me."
"I know just don't worry bout it." She looked at him and then back at the window. "Why did you kiss me that one night.." She added.
Sweeney didn't know what to say, how to you tell someone how you feel?
"I don't know.." Was all he could think of saying.
"Are you done with killing?" Eleanor didn't want him to kill any more, not after what happened with Toby, ever since the day he killed Toby, she realized that what they were doing was truly a sin.
"No, I think it's best if we leave London, people will be looking for us. They know the judge and beadle were both here."
"Wot bout Lucy? Still wish to kill her?"
Sweeney nodded, he needed to know that she wouldn't be sleeping on the streets any more.
"Alright I'll get her to come up to your shop tomorrow.. Then you can end her." Eleanor said with a sigh.

~

After their conversation the two decided they would head to their own beds.
Eleanor laid in her bed thinking of the barber above, and Sweeney thought about the baker below. Sweeney couldn't sleep and paced around his shop as usual, but her questions remained in his head. Why did he kiss her? He wanted to go down stairs to see her but didn't want to disturb her. So he continued to pace around his shop.

~

It was morning and the barber got no sleep. Eleanor on the other hand got a few hours of sleep before getting up and got changed. She already had a few ideas of how she would convince Lucy to go upstairs and see the barber. She was sitting at a booth in her pie shop looking out the window lost in her thoughts when the door opened and Sweeney walked in.
"When will you get her?" He asked and sat across from her.
She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him.
"Whenever your ready." She replied.
"Well I'm ready so bring her to my shop.." He muttered.
"Alright.." She said with a sigh and stood up. He once again grabbed her wrist once she got close enough.
"Mr. Todd please stop grabbing my wrists all the time."
Sweeney looked at her.
"please sit back down.." He said with a sigh.
"I thought ya wanted me to go get Lucy?"
"That can wait.."
She nodded and he let go of her wrist and she sat back down across from him.
"I started to hear rumours about us this morning.. I think it's best if we leave after I kill her.." Sweeney said.
"Is that all? Do you want me to go get her?" Sweeney nodded and she stood up and headed for the door.

~

"Lucy if you would please come with me.. I need to show ya someone.. He wants to elp ya.. Please." Eleanor struggled getting Lucy away from the dark alley.
"No! I'm not going anywhere with you.. You.. You witch! You evil witch!" Lucy yelled.
"Lucy please.."  Eleanor grabbed her arm roughly and Lucy pushed Eleanor away. Eleanor stumbled back and hit her head on the wall. Everything went black.
The baker passed out.

~

Sweeney paced around his shop getting worried, she was supposed to be back by now.. He knew something was wrong. Sweeney grabbed his coat and rushed out the door to look for her. 'Where is she? Oh where is she?' He thought to himself worried that she may be dead.

~

Eleanor woke up and saw a man standing above her.  She was no longer in the alley, she was in a  room, a blue room. The man above her looked rich, he had his long black hair smoothed back and his small green eyes looked down at her.
"Where am I?" She asked and tried to sit up.
"Ahh you better lay back down.. You hit your head pretty good.. You have a big cut in the back of your head now.." He said and gently pushed her back down.
"You never answered me, where am I?" She asked once again.
"Oh I'm Jack.. Who are you?"
"Eleanor Lovett.."