Mrs. Lovett

Eleanor heard Sweeney's pacing from upstairs. Which was no surprise seeing how he paced everynight.  She couldn't sleep, the thought of killing Lucy was unbearable. So she decided that if she couldn't sleep she would get a bottle of gin.
Mean while Sweeney Todd was having a argument with himself. He didn't love Lucy as much but the thought of running off and killing the baker who lied seemed like a good option. But also since he didn't love Lucy as much and couldn't standing seeing her how she was, he could also kill Lucy and stay with the baker. Sweeney has mixed feeling about the baker. He was angry that she lied. But if she didn't lie he would be in a much worse state. She lied to protect him. Eventually he decided he needed some gin. So he walked to the pie shop for some gin.

Sweeney went down stairs to find the back of the bakers head. He has three options, forget the gin, grab the gin and not care if she speaks or careful grab the gin and sneak upstairs. He decided he would carefully grab the gin and run upstairs. So he slowly walked towards the cabinet. He stepped on a unknown creaky board and cursed under his breath.

"Toby, more gin, head to bed." Mrs. Lovett orders and turned around to find Sweeney instead of Toby.
"'Ello again mista T." She smiled.
Sweeney grabbed the bottle and sat across from her. Well now he has to pretend he's listening to her. The pair sat in silence and drank there bottles of gin.
" so ya wanna kill Lucy?" She mumbled breaking the silence.
" I don't know.." Sweeney mumble back.
"Are you sure it's the right thin to do?"
"No.."

They go back to sitting in silence, both of them thinking of what to do.

"I can't stand letting her sufferer like that.." He break the silence.
"Do you think you could kill her?"
"I don't know." Sweeney thought for a moment. Could he kill his Lucy?
"I could do it if ya want." She whispered. Eleanor didn't want to kill Lucy, but she couldn't see her be in her state.

At this point Eleanor was half done her bottle and Sweeney just took a few sips.
He chugged it down.

" love slow down." She pated his hand.
"No need to drink the whole bottle at once." She started to slur her words as she finished the bottle. This clearly wasn't the first bottle she had tonight before he came down. He looked around slightly and spotted a empty bottle on the floor beside her.

"Ya said you no longer love Lucy.." Eleanor sighed. She fiddled with the empty bottle.

"Now that I see what she is like, I don't feel the same. I just know she won't feel the same. Plus as you pointed out, she never believed in me as much as you have.." He muttered and she nodded.

They sit in silence some more. Sweeney finished his bottle and set it aside.

" alright I'm gonna head to bed love.." She got up. He gently grabbed her wrist and got up.

"You alright mista T?"
Sweeney looked into her eyes. They where beautiful he had to admit.
'No it's the liquor talking..' He thought to himself. He let go of her wrists and put his hands on her waist and leaned into her lips till they met. He kissed her for a few seconds before pulling away and running off upstairs leaving Eleanor alone all confused.

Mrs.lovett refused leave his mind. Yes He admitted it he found her quit attractive. But it wasn't just that, she was kind and smart. I mean come on she thought of putting people into pies so that I can get my revenge. She did so much for him. Yet half of him wants to kill her and run off with Lucy. But yet He want to kill Lucy and stay here with the Baker...

Before I write this message this story had 666 words. I feel proud!
~ohbythesea