Small tale of a dead man

Weeks have gone by and Eleanor was slowly losing her mind. She slowly became more like the other 'children', her dress was not very good anymore...
The door opened up and Eleanor jumped at the sound of the creaking. The guard stood there, she felt her heart pound and found she moved herself closer to the wall.
"the doctor thinks you need a new dress." He said throwing a old blue dress into the cell. "Change quickly you have a costumer soon!" He laughed and closed the cell door. Eleanor looked over at the dress, she didn't remember the last time she had changed dresses... God how she wanted a nice hot bath.. She slowly got up and  quickly changed out of her old black dress that she used to love.. She had never noticed how thin she was getting as she ran her fingers across her bony stomach. They never gave her much to eat, and she was lucky to be back in her cell when they were giving out food.. Eleanor sighed softly, she forgot how she looked, it was weeks since she looked in a mirror last, but she could still remember how Toby looked, his brown hair and soft eyes, then there was the barber she loved, black hair with a white strip, always reminded her of a skunk but she was always to scared to tell him, and then his what seemed like black eyes that she could look at forever, how he would wrap his arms around her when they were alone in the cell and pull her close making her feel like there was someone that still loved her, that the world wasn't just full of men craving sex...

~

Hell was not much fun, but he knew he would end up there each time he killed a man. Each time he slide that razor across some mans throat, he knew he was going straight to hell but that voice in his head kept telling him it was for Lucy... Lucy and Johanna..
Sweeney sat in the dark cell by himself mumbling softly. He was never going to get out of a cell, first he was sent away for fifteen years for false charges, then got sent away cause he killed a man I public, now he was dead... He didn't know how Eleanor was doing, he could only hope that she was doing ok, and that if she died, she would go to heaven..
Each day was a new kind of torture for what seemed like hours... Sweeney got more and more scars on his body.. He wasn't looking so well either, he had big bags under his eyes and the scars on his pale face stood out..
Once they forced him to eat alive scorpions, another they got him to drink acid.. Why did his life have to be so cruel to him? Life was cruel and so far death was just as cruel. He always thought that when he died, if he killed the judge, then his afterlife would be fine... But he was mistaken..