Is this hell

Eleanor panicked hoping that she would be able to feel it beat again, she sat up and took his wrist looking for a pulse that she couldn't find. When Eleanor was a little girl her mother taught her how to tell if someone didn't have a pulse and his to help them. So she put her lips to his and tried to get his pulse back, she knew that she would never be able to live through this without him. Tears fell down her cheeks as she didn't get a pulse...

~

Eleanor watched them take his body out of their cell and tears fell down her swollen cheeks. How was she going to get through this... She had no one.. No Sweeney, no Toby. After the took the body of the demon barber out of the cell, the tossed her in the room where the next man would come and do what ever he wanted to do to her...

~

Sweeney looked around the hell he was in.. He knew he was dead but he wasn't? Is this what the afterlife for him would be? It wasn't hot but it was dark the only light was the flames around him. Sweeney knew he wouldn't go up to heaven, but down to hell instead.. He missed Eleanor... Eleanor... He left Eleanor by herself in that place. Sweeney had never felt so bad.

~

Eleanor sat in the lonely cell after she had two costumers, she still had her wrist which hurt worse than hell. She sighed not knowing what to do anymore, regrets filled her mind.. She never should have done what she did to Lucy, she never should have gotten mad at Toby when he wanted to protect her from Sweeney. She should have spent all the time she could with Toby and Sweeney, the last two she had in her life who were dead.

Sorry for the short chapter I didn't know what to write.