Epilogue

Once she was home and after placing Emerald's necklace into a safe with the other items to help break the curse, Brooke made her way outside into the night where she stood in front of her house in the woods and glanced around.

"I'm here!" she called out "You can come out now!"

After a moment of waiting, she suddenly heard footsteps behind as she turned around to see the oracle Destiny with her staff containing a blue orb in her hand.

"You finally have the emerald?" she questioned.

"Yes" Brooke nodded "Any news about you know what?"

"I'm afraid I do" she sighed "I just came back from Ever After, the Sand Clock just started."

"Oh my God" Brooke gasped "It's really happening?"

"I'm afraid it is" Destiny remarked sadly "It's the beginning of the apocalypse."

The sound of that sent chills down Brooke's spine.

"How long until it actually happens?" she asked.

"I'm afraid I don't know at the moment, all I know is that once the sand runs out, Lydia will regain her power, and the apocalypse will come, devastating all of our stories."

"So what do we do?" Brooke asked with a worried look.

"First you must try to find all of the items to break the curse, when you do, you only one shot to preform the spell to get back to Ever After. However, if you cannot obtain all of them by the time Lydia gains her power, then the apocalypse will struck."

"What happens if the apocalypse does happen?"

"Then everyone will have to fight against Lydia. And this fight will not be like any other fights you and your friends have faced. It will be a fight to save all of the stories from going out of existence, it will be a fight for everyone's destinies. And if Lydia wins, you and everyone will be forgotten, and so will the land of Ever After, along with Storybrooke. Everything and everyone will vanish out of existence."

Brooke could feel goosebumps all over her body as her heart pounded with fear.

"We will do our best to find the items" she promised.

"I wish you and everyone all the luck I can give."

"Thank you Destiny."

And with that the oracle vanished into thin air. Now alone, Brooke was full of fear of what will happen if she and everyone don't make it in time, meaning the end of their stories. They will be forgotten, and so will their homes.

Well that's the end of this story, and as you can tell by this epilogue, this apocalypse may be coming. And let me just say that this apocalypse is unlike any other (and no it dosn't involve zombies, although that would be cool). So book 12 which doubles as Part 1 of the whole apocalypse story is coming soon. And be prepared for a lot new stories in the next book, some may make you smile, and some may make you cry, although most likely you will cry. Anyway, stay tuned for the next book. The End is just the beginning...