Ch.6 Cyclone travel

(Flashback) As the party was getting close to an end, DG and her friends were getting ready to leave as they said goodbye to Ozma and Emerald.

"You guys ready to go?" she questioned her friends.

"I'm ready" Leo replied while holding onto a plate of food "And I'm bringing leftovers."

DG gave a snicker "Alright then let's go."

But as they were about to leave, Tim suddenly stopped as he clutched his stomach. He could feel the gears inside of him start to slow down that he could barely move.

"Tim you okay?" Sunny asked.

"Not really" he breathed as he bent over in pain.

"Our your gears rusting up again?"

"Most likely."

"DG" Sunny held out her hand towards her "You got the oil can?"

DG reached into her hand basket and pulled out an oil can.

"Come on Tim" Sunny grabbed the oil can as she and Tim headed pass the crowd and into an empty hallway "When was the last time we oiled your gears?"

"A think a month ago" he replied.

"Yeah it's time. Let me see your gears."

He set down his ax against the wall and lifted up the latch on his side and pulled it open to reveal the gears inside his tin body. And just as they expected, they were rusted.

"Yeesh" Sunny cringed "This is gonna take a lot of oil."

"It'll be fine" Tim assured as he held out our hand "Can please."

She handed him the can as he began to pump oil onto the gears.

"It must suck having to re oil yourself whenever you get stiff" she commented.

"I'm used to it" he responded as he felt his gears began to move "Ah there we go."

As she watched the gears move, she then spotted a little shelf in the left corner of his chest.

"So that's where you're gonna put your heart huh?" she questioned.

"Yeah, been keeping it empty since I was made."

"What's the first thing you're gonna do as soon as you get your heart?"

"Feel every emotion that I couldn't feel before."

"Uh, don't your already feel emotion?"

"Not with a heart of course, as soon as I get my heart, the emotions will be stronger."

Before Sunny could say anything else, they heard DG calling them.

"Uh, we should get going" she stated.

"Yeah" he agreed as he closed his gears and off they went, leaving his ax behind.

By the time it had gotten dark, everyone took DG to the 'Dream Inn' motel where they went inside and helped her get a room.

"The longest you can stay here is a week" Elena told her "Hopefully that should be enough tome to find your friends."

"Hey any chance your friends are in this motel?" Aidan wondered.

"Let's see" Olivia declared as she turned to the women at the desk "Excuse me, have these people checked in here?"

She showed her the mugshots.

"I'm not sure" the clerk replied "I have difficulty paying attention to people, maybe they did, maybe they didn't."

"I'll look around" DG assured them "And thank you all for trying to help."

"Hey DG" Olivia said as they walked into the lobby "How do we know if Willow is here in Storybrooke?"

"Oh that's easy" Elena replied with a frown "Once you smell the scent of a green sulfur, you'll know she's here."

"How do you know about that?" DG asked a bit surprised.

She hesitated "It's a long story."

"Okay...?" DG replied confused but shrugged it off "The main thing is, if you see a girl with green skin, you'll know it's her. But she'll most likely disguise herself, so try to look for a girl that seems out of place."

"We'll try" Olivia promised.

"Hey DG-" Aidan put in "Before we leave, I gotta ask, what exactly were your friends accused of?"

She sighed "Would you believe me if I said murder?"

"What?!" they gasped.

"I'll explain everything tomorrow, I gotta get some sleep, I haven't slept at all last night."

"Go ahead" Elena offered.

After leaving the motel, everyone got into Aidan's car when Olivia spoke up.

"Elena-" she said "How do you know about Willow? Did you meet her before?"

Elena gave a small groan "Once again it's a long story, and I'll tell you guys tomorrow."

As Aidan started the car, both he and Olivia couldn't stop wondering about Elena and her long story.

________

Up north of Storybrooke, upon an abandoned farm where it was the only place safe to go across the Storybrooke line, everything all seemed too quiet, that is until the wind started to get stronger, so strong that the trees nearby started to shake. And on the open field behind the barn, a green cyclone spun towards the barn, getting closer by the second.

But instead of running into the barn, it suddenly stopped and disappeared, leaving Willow and Zach standing on the field

"This must be it" she concluded while looking around "Storybrooke."

"And uh, where exactly are we in this Storybrooke?" Zack asked with confusion "Because it looks like DG's place back in Kansas."

"We must be away from the town. But luckily for me-" she held out her hand as the small vessel containing the red liquid with Tim's blood appeared "I have a way to track down our little friends."

"Willow are you sure you wanna go through with this?" he questioned with a concern look as they began to stroll towards the barn "I mean nobody has cast this spell for years, not only can it be dangerous, but you don't know if it'll actually work or not."

"That's why I'm gonna find out, and if it kills me then so be it, I just can't wait any longer."

"But remind me again why we can't just use the ingredients back in Oz?"

"Well first of all, they're being protected until use so I can't even obtain them. And second of all, one of the ingredients was in Oz but is now here. So as you can see, getting those ingredients from those brats is next best thing. And if it doesn't work, then I guess I'll just have to risk getting the ones in Oz, which I'm hoping I wont have to do."

Zach gave a groan as they continued towards the barn, hoping that his sister wont be able to cast the mysterious spell.